Scotland ratings

AndyWebsterLoyal

Official Ticketer
I'm sure no one is surprised at this but The Sun gave Bain and McGregor 5s. They must have been watching some other match, no one deserved more than a 2.

I seen one goal (the second) and Bain left himself horribly exposed.

He was part of a defence that conceded three against absolute minnows and he gets a 5 :D

I don’t thin Bain was at fault for either of the first 2 but he was poor for the third.
Did also make an excellent save to prevent a third in the first half.
I didn’t see the whole match but from what I saw McGregor was awful.
Did Burke get more than a 1?

That wee tramp mcgregor isnt a captain, Mcleish put too much pressure on him. Glad he did it though if anyone was scouting him theyll think again.

Scotland should ave went with youth 4 or 5 years ago and stuck with them instead of aging english rejects.

The england team did it and they will be some team for it.

That was a fucking disgrace.Getting pumped 3-0 vs Borat fc.Doesn't get much worse than that unless we get beat off San Marino.Every player on that park last night just didn't want to be there or try a leg.Surely theres better than Shinnie and Bain ffs.The captain was non existant and our forwards where shite.McLeish and his backroom staff are pish as well.

Never saw it, but after such a humiliation against one of the worst teams in the world, any rating more than zero sounds generous.

A paper would have gained some attention and credibility by marking them all as zero.

They’re not even clever enough to do that. :) Fannies

Reactions: TQ3
I don’t thin Bain was at fault for either of the first 2 but he was poor for the third.
Saw the goals again on the news, and confirmed what I first thought. That I had never seen a keeper make such feeble attempts to save at any of the goals. Really strange!

Helped cause the 2nd. Shinnie made an arse of it but a keeper not positioned on his line closes that down.

Not that I'm fussed, I think his mistakes and the result are hilarious!

Laughable.

No one in the media seems to make the connection between Scotland being an utter laughing stock and the team being full of mentally challengeds and sheep.

Somehow they can get pumped off a bunch of goat herders and McKenna, Shinnie, McGregor, Bain, Forrest, McGinn, Burke, etc are all still superstars worth multi million pounds while these constant humiliations seemingly do nothing to decrease their value.

I always chuckle at the BBC one, every game with a player with a Rangers connection is voted down by the filth ( what a life they lead, laugh a minute) I noticed Davis, Jones and Lafferty were in the bottom 3rd of ratings last night! Bet they're gutted!!

Eck will get no help from his 2 so called assistants,pierre grant was sitting in the dugout,with a look that said “this is fvckall to do with me “

Cannot see why some people are blaming Bain for some of the goals. The 1st 2 were basic defensive errors and the 3rd was a good header. I don't think our players were prepared for this match. Poor team selection, tactics and a lack of endeavour. IMO we should build for the Finland game immediately, try and find the correct team and, sad to say, a new manager as Eck is past his best.

Tin hat on but I feel a tad sorry for McGregor. Hard to say no to captaining your country. McLeish should never have picked him in the first place. The start was terrible and he doesn’t come across the kind of character who’s going to drag a team out the gutter. None of them do.

That defence was terrible. Everyone of them should be given a 0.

That wee tramp mcgregor isnt a captain, Mcleish put too much pressure on him. Glad he did it though if anyone was scouting him theyll think again.

Scotland should ave went with youth 4 or 5 years ago and stuck with them instead of aging english rejects.

The england team did it and they will be some team for it.
I was saying this last night.

For the next game against San Marino I'd have all the fringe/young players starting. The "experienced" guys don't deserve to start.

Tin hat on but I feel a tad sorry for McGregor. Hard to say no to captaining your country. McLeish should never have picked him in the first place. The start was terrible and he doesn’t come across the kind of character who’s going to drag a team out the gutter. None of them do.

That defence was terrible. Everyone of them should be given a 0.

McLeish the appeaser was appealing to the Tims and Tartan Army's naming McGregor as captain.

Cannot see why some people are blaming Bain for some of the goals. The 1st 2 were basic defensive errors and the 3rd was a good header. I don't think our players were prepared for this match. Poor team selection, tactics and a lack of endeavour. IMO we should build for the Finland game immediately, try and find the correct team and, sad to say, a new manager as Eck is past his best.
Eck, has done nothing since leaving us.
He needs to retire from football altogether as he is crap as a pundit as well.

Genuinely think a decent keeper saves the three of them

McLeish the appeaser was appealing to the Tims and Tartan Army's naming McGregor as captain.

He made McKenna captain in a previous game, why change it because Celtc players decided to wear the jersey this time. This is what you get when you let players pick and choose what games they want a cap for.
Note i did not say perform for a cap.

Remember Bain was Hibs reserve keeper ands thats why he was allowed to go to Celtc.

Had some proper clangers at Dundee which is why they were happy to let him go sit on the bench of a rival.

I have no sympathy for the sfa, the tartan army or the rabid nats that will all be cry wanking themselves to sleep again tonight. You reap what you sow cuntos.

If the Scotland team could only convince the opposition to wear Rangers strips these shi™cocks would raise their game to the game of their life level and Scotland team would get a result.

Fk the Scotland team.

Back