Scotland to name new boss within 48 hours.

Would be a strange time to announce Clarke or Mcinnes, they would surely wait until after the weekend

M
The candidates, steady now...

Derek McInnes
Steve Clarke
Scott Gemmell
Jack Ross

I'd be amazed if it's not Scott Gemmell - already involved with the blazers and cronies, plus he'll be cheap as f.uck.

Moyes has been seen at every game for weeks, be shocked if he has not been ear marked for it.

The offended alkie would appear to the best of a bad lot, but it wont be him.
The cheapest option will prevail.
Probably Gemmell.

Clarke will announce it during his speech on Sunday. No Moyes suggests he is bound for the paedodome.

Makes sense him being at Rangers Vs Aberdeen the other week. Checking out the competition for next season.

It won't make a difference you literally could sign "the big man himself".
155p07s.jpg

McInnes is in his comfort zone winning nothing at Aberdeen. He wouldn't have the bottle to take the job.

I think Clarke would a good appointment, sets his teams up hard to beat which has been the most successful approach for Scotland in the last 20 years

If it's Clarke he will have to appoint Ian Ferguson and Alex Rae or similar as his assistants.

That's how it works isn't it?

It's Steve Clarke that's getting it.

Right type of manager but pretty uninspiring. Not that I care lol

Couldn’t care less tbh.

Glad he isn’t going to mentally challengeds, as I do think he is an intelligent manager.

Moyes to Celtic looks even more likely. Think about him up viewing all the games here, even the relegation fodder with his pen and notepad.

Back