Scotland to name new boss within 48 hours.

McInnes is in his comfort zone winning nothing at Aberdeen. He wouldn't have the bottle to take the job.
McInnes is desperate to get the job. And the sheep will be delighted to see him go. They cannot afford the wages he screwed them for when his bottle went and they would get some compo from the SFA.

Hope it is the alkie then. But my money would be on Gemmill, the cheap option.

If it's Clarke he will have to appoint Ian Ferguson and Alex Rae or similar as his assistants.

That's how it works isn't it?
I’d hope whoever gets the job gets rid of the ‘must have one Rangers and one Celtic assistant’ and appoints coaches that actually have a clue (ie not Mark McGhee or Peter Grant)

Moyes seems to be a shoo-in for The Filth.
A shame, he seems to be a decent lad from a good background.
If he goes there he will be fronting a club coming under international scrutiny for its criminal behaviour in covering up a paedophile ring over many decades.

If he goes there he will be fronting a club coming under international scrutiny for its criminal behaviour in covering up a paedophile ring over many decades.
If that's the case, he's lost to us.

Whatever people might say Clarke is a good man for the job. He will pick Rangers players on merit unlike the others who would pander to the haters.
I tend to agree with this, he will make Scotland better and hard to beat in a similar fashion to the way Walter did.

The candidates, steady now...

Derek McInnes
Steve Clarke
Scott Gemmell
Jack Ross

I'd be amazed if it's not Scott Gemmell - already involved with the blazers and cronies, plus he'll be cheap as f.uck.

The cup runneth over

Moyes has probably decided to join the poets

Makay is too busy shouting racist shit at asians

McInnes is a shitebag and not a poet, so he's out.

Clarke is too busy with the bottle.

Jack Ross isn't that much of an idiot

Scott Gemmell is only involved because Gareth Southgate is good for England.

Killers row, right there.

Derek McInnes
Steve Clarke
Scott Gemmell
Jack Ross

I'd be amazed if it's not Scott Gemmell - already involved with the blazers and cronies, plus he'll be cheap as f.uck.
jQEtGFA.gif

:))

Would like TLB to get the mhanky job but I suppose Moyes is the next best thing for us. Bit of a shame though because Moyes seems like a decent enough sort.

If its Clarke should we all go to scotland games and give it a bit of ....cheer up Steevie Clarke........

Derek McInnes
Steve Clarke
Scott Gemmell
Jack Ross

Sure McInnes already ruled himself out. Steve Clarke big favourite now.

Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Pienaar, Arteta, Cahill, Stones, Heitinga, Yobo, Mirallas...

Man United Varela, Janko, Coentrao 3 of 5 he brought in to United barely kicked a ball.

Sunderland: Ndong a Club record signing flopped.
Djilobobidigi flopped
Manquillo flopped
Love flopped
Most of Sunderland’s problems started with Moyes legacy of spending a fortune on wing and prayers.

He could never repeat what he did at Everton without the Scouting network and Youth work being done that he benefited from. The guys lived off the back of his time at Everton.. he’s a tactical dinasaur.

Seems it won't be McInnes going by what his club's vice-chairman has said.

He’s taken Dolly as far as he can, would earn more money with Scotland, and (no laughing at the back) Scotland do actually have a good chance of reaching Euro 2020 via the Nations League play off. Achieve that and his stock rises and he’d have no bother getting a lucrative job in England.

I could understand if he was managing us or the scum and winning trophies and getting into Europe. But if you’re Scottish and managing one of the diddy SPFL sides and Scotland come calling, you go.

If he turns it down it can only be shitebaggery.

Should have given it to Advocaat if its true he wanted it but then i guess hes seen as a Rangers man and not someone thats going to excite TA and media.

List is horrific i guess hes prob best name there and has done well at killie but i expect Clark to be a rotten national manager.

I certainly wouldnt rule out MacKay getting the job, just as well Lennons at Celtic or he would have a great chance.

Steve Clarke would be a good appointment for Scotland. He’s a decent coach who seems able to get results with limited resources. I’d say that’s what Scotland need. I also think he’d be open enough to play anyone regardless of club background.

So that would make more sense to me than the other candidates.

I find it incredible that anyone would willingly join that club, now that their behaviour regarding the paedophile ring is public knowledge, it is no longer an open secret.
Moyes would never be accepted by the smelly hordes, because of his family background.
A recipe which would hopefully end in disaster

Scotland continuing with the downward spiral then.
All ambition has gone, the SFA blazers are out of touch and out of their depth.
Nothing will change, 20 years since we last appeared at a major finals, most kids these days would rather be Le Bron James or Messi.

McInnes wanted it but has been told he is not getting it.

Hence why The Sheep went public today saying that he does not want it.

It is Clarke's if he wants it.

Man United Varela, Janko, Coentrao 3 of 5 he brought in to United barely kicked a ball.

Sunderland: Ndong a Club record signing flopped.
Djilobobidigi flopped
Manquillo flopped
Love flopped
Most of Sunderland’s problems started with Moyes legacy of spending a fortune on wing and prayers.

He could never repeat what he did at Everton without the Scouting network and Youth work being done that he benefited from. The guys lived off the back of his time at Everton.. he’s a tactical dinasaur.
Coentrao has never played for man united...

Back