Scotland to name new boss within 48 hours.

Pretty sure Clarke is leaving Killie, else why would Bowie try to give him a big end of season party.

Let’s pump the mentally challenged bastard and send him to Hampden to get pished and enjoy his semi retirement.

Moyes to the chamber of secrets? Good. Let’s watch them fall apart.

we follow scotland.if that is the actual list it has to be clarke.and it will be if he does'nt knock it back i supppose.

Delighted if it's Clarke. If we're honest he's worked wonders at Kilmarnock and I don't want him anywhere near the Sellick job.

I find his appointment depressing . Scotland were supposed to be casting the net “ far and wide “ to get this appointment right .

Who do we come up with ? Gemmil, Macinnes and Clarke .

Some net eh , is it a goldfish net ?

Clarke is a shoe in , and will probably fit well with our drab, depressing, negative national football side .

International Football is perfect for a raging alkie like Clarke.

Longer periods of inactivity, no training everyday, he can even move back down to England where he loves it so much.

I find his appointment depressing . Scotland were supposed to be casting the net “ far and wide “ to get this appointment right .

Who do we come up with ? Gemmil, Macinnes and Clarke .

Some net eh , is it a goldfish net ?

Clarke is a shoe in , and will probably fit well with our drab, depressing, negative national football side .

I think you might have mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about the Scotland team. I just want to keep this decent manager away from the scum.

If it is solely out of those listed then I hope it's Clarke as he'd be the better. It's not inspiring tbh, but it's unsurprising.

Have to agree with earlier poster and say that international football doesn't matter to me anymore. When I see the saltire I immediately think of the SNP, Salmond, Sturgeon and all that lot of self-absorbed xenophobes. The internationals just get in the way of club football and in terms of Scotland are meaningless boring events with players that I have regularly never heard of. I'd go back to the old days of the 50's for example and either appoint a team captain or a part-time coach to select a squad and put out a team as and when an international fixture is arranged. Simple...Give the guy a phone and tell him to call up any Scot that is playing well at that moment and give him a game. Probably wouldn't be any worse than what is happening now and wouldn't cost a fraction of a managers salary. The SFA and our international team is a joke so why waste money on it.

The candidates, steady now...

Derek McInnes
Steve Clarke
Scott Gemmell
Jack Ross

I'd be amazed if it's not Scott Gemmell - already involved with the blazers and cronies, plus he'll be cheap as f.uck.
Scott Gemmell

To be honest, Clarke looks like a good choice. Hard to believe the SFA would make a good choice though!

The candidates, steady now...

Derek McInnes
Steve Clarke
Scott Gemmell
Jack Ross

I'd be amazed if it's not Scott Gemmell - already involved with the blazers and cronies, plus he'll be cheap as f.uck.

Dry bolke , but that’s just my opinion on national team in general now .

Not interested in Scotland, but if Clark receives a ban today from SFA does he have to serve as Scotland manager (if he’s offered and accepts job)?

Would be hilarious if they hand out a ban and effectively have no manager in dugout for upcoming Scotland games.

Delighted if it's Clarke. If we're honest he's worked wonders at Kilmarnock and I don't want him anywhere near the Sellick job.

I would love him in the Celtic job.

He would be a disaster for them.

As George Burley proves, taking a man on the brink of alcoholism into a job that is part time, where day to day you don't need to get out of bed until noon is a recipe for disaster.

Not interested in Scotland, but if Clark receives a ban today from SFA does he have to serve as Scotland manager (if he’s offered and accepts job)?

Would be hilarious if they hand out a ban and effectively have no manager in dugout for upcoming Scotland games.

I'd guess he'd be banned for a number of domestic games, not games run by UEFA or whoever.

Back