Scotland U21 v Greece U21 7pm

Also on bbc sport. If you have virgin go to channel 990-996 and hit the red button and click on live sport and it’s there.

Disappointing watching Scotland don't seem to want to keep the ball and play much football.
A big difference from watching U 19s against Germany.

No idea how Scotland are top of the section anytime i've seen them they've been absolutely pish! Genuinely don't think i've seen them score a goal

Middleton by far has been scotland’s best player since he came on.
Why he didn’t bring him on earlier or stopped him is beyond me.

Disappointing watching Scotland don't seem to want to keep the ball and play much football.
A big difference from watching U 19s against Germany.

Scott gemill. Same every game, long balls to hornby. Constantly bypassing a very good midfield.

Terrible game to watch and a poor showing from a dull, unimaginative Scotland team. The colts/youth football I've seen (not a lot) is a lot better than this.

I hope there's not an ounce of truth in that Ferguson rumour. I'd hate to see him in our midfield.

Looking at the entire team set-up, Scotland had absolutely no penetration or cutting edge.
They were set-up like an away team playing a superior opposition.
Yet good forward players were left on the bench.
What do young players learn when they are led by such a timid coach?

Playing Alan Campbell as the most attacking centre midfielder when you have kelly and gilmour in the team sums gemill's tactics up. Ferguson was also really poor considering how much first team football he has played.

Gemmill coaching them is murder. He’s so defensive it’s unreal. Long ball after long ball up to Hornby. We’ve a decent midfield that are being completely missed out. To think Gemmill is being lined up to be the next Scotland manager :rolleyes:

Great idea to sell Kamara and replace with Ferguson?.He looked like something out of the Ayrshire juniors there.typically the commentator gave him his seal of approval with "He's Not averse to a few fouls is Lewis " and there lies the problem with Scottish Football

Great idea to sell Kamara and replace with Ferguson?.He looked like something out of the Ayrshire juniors there.typically the commentator gave him his seal of approval with "He's Not averse to a few fouls is Lewis " and there lies the problem with Scottish Football

Got it in one Ronnie.

This country must get referees sorted urgently to allow footballers to develop & flourish.

And I think there’s no chance we’ll spend on Ferguson ( which we’d have to ) when there’s so much great talent in Croatia etc.

Got it in one Ronnie.

This country must get referees sorted urgently to allow footballers to develop & flourish.

And I think there’s no chance we’ll spend on Ferguson ( which we’d have to ) when there’s so much great talent in Croatia etc.
Young Stephen Kelly is a far more accomplished and technically gifted footballer.
It would be daft to spend money on an inferior midfielder.

The whole International scene needs a revamp from top to bottom and has done for years now.

Pathetic tonight and that comes from the management. Slow, turgid, passes telegraphed from side to side. These are young boys. Let them go out and enjoy themselves. They might even play a little!!

Back