Match Thread Scotland v Cyprus (14:00 KO)

Think it’s a nonsense that Gunn is playing, but it is what it is. Hope Jack plays well.

I know it’s a formation that’s brought relative success, but I really dislike 3 at the back and never mind at home to Cyprus. Suppose, that allows us to get our best players on the pitch.

Think it’s a nonsense that Gunn is playing, but it is what it is. Hope Jack plays well.

I know it’s a formation that’s brought relative success, but I really dislike 3 at the back and never mind at home to Cyprus. Suppose, that allows us to get our best players on the pitch.
I think it was inevitable, not a judgment of merit, but a ploy mainly to get him tied down.

I think it was inevitable, not a judgment of merit, but a ploy mainly to get him tied down.
Yes mate.

Was more meaning that I don’t agree with folk changing nationality at age 27. I understand football managers obviously have to try get the best players they can, but it’s not something I particularly like.

Can’t imagine it does much for team morale.

I don’t know anything about the contract but it seems all the Euro qualifiers are on Viaplay so guess it must be a UEFA deal. Bonkers signing up to a service few have signed up to.
I think countries are allowed to negotiate their own contracts now as all the England qualifiers are on Channel 4.

All International football matches should be on terrestrial tv like the WC, Euros, Olympics, etc.

I won’t see the match today as I’m in London and not even going to attempt scrounging around for a pub that has viaplay in Shepherds Bush.

I think countries are allowed to negotiate their own contracts now as all the England qualifiers are on Channel 4.

All International football matches should be on terrestrial tv like the WC, Euros, Olympics, etc.

I won’t see the match today as I’m in London and not even going to attempt scrounging around for a pub that has viaplay in Shepherds Bush.
They aren’t, it’s UEFA who sell the rights centrally.

When did Andy Robertson develop this faux Glasgow Uni accent

Can’t fucking stand him
Must admit when you live down south for a few years, like it or lump it but your accent does change.
Don’t like admitting that but happened to me as well.
Maybe subconsciously just tired of people saying “what’s that” every time you speak

Hope Scotland win, have too, but that looks like a side you would send out to get a point against one of the better nations. Dykes to score last. 1-0.

Think Cairney told the SFA to get stuffed after Strachan had him in and out of the team constantly
Pathetic tbh, a team like Scotland can’t afford to be letting good players not play over silly squabbles.

I think Clarke has his favourites and nothing will change that regardless of who’s playing well or who’s not playing regularly for their clubs.

Back