Scotland v Finland Euro Qualifiers Live updates thread

Papatango

I can exclusively reveal that after 55 minutes of dreadful football at Easter Road the score remains nil nil.

It is utterly woeful so I wouldn’t bother tuning in if you have anything else to do with your miserable lives.

If however you are some kind of deviant/pervert and wish to see some scantily clad Scandies running about its currently live on BBC Tuechter Channel 117 on Sky.

I am watching it actually

My good lady wanted to watch it and it's been fun chatting with her about it so it has been a laugh in that respect. The game has been pretty dreadful. Scotland in the final third are pretty blunt.

I am watching it actually

My good lady wanted to watch it and it's been fun chatting with her about it so it has been a laugh in that respect. The game has been pretty dreadful. Scotland in the final third are pretty blunt.

I read that as a pretty blurt

Scotland could play all day and not get the ball in the net. Erin Cuthbert and, latterly, Zoe Ness the only ones who look at all likely.

I feel for the scots lassies but they only have themselves to blame. They dominated and couldn't put any of their chances away. It was a comical way to lose a game there.

We are at peak Scotland

At their box, making space, two Scottish players bump into each other, balls cleared to Finnish player

She races thru, keeper comes out and blocks the shot, ricochets off the Finnish players face and in
Shouldn't laugh :) but it was pretty funny

I guess I’m not the only one wondering WTF the two Scotland Centre Halfs were doing on the ‘wrong’ side of the halfway line there?

On a side note I haven’t seen so many tears shed at the end of a game since Sunday afternoon;)

Bizarre! She scores the winner and burst into tears. Then their manager burst into tears. This is surreal! I think Scotland forgot about the in your own half part of the offside rule.
When watching parts of Scotland women's games, they seem scared to have a crack at goal.

A comedy of errors.

Highlight for me though is the blonde CB appealing for offside while running back. Good luck with that one.

Never realised that the Finland manager was the former Scotland boss. 3 defeats in a row for Shelly in games which we were favourites in, can’t see her still being in charge for much longer.

Never realised that the Finland manager was the former Scotland boss. 3 defeats in a row for Shelly in games which we were favourites in, can’t see her still being in charge for much longer.

Are you suggesting all the Agnes's should head to the carpark and start lobbing sharks at Shelly?

Shame for the ladies, looked like they were hit by a late cock-sucker punch. Goalie slipped, came out too late and the Finnish lass finished it off with her face o_O

I quite enjoy the women’s game. Ni secured a play off spot. Well done - it’ll be a sore one for our own Demi Vance - who was seriously injured in the last game and will miss the rest of the season .

To be fair to the keeper
After the slip she still made a good save, just unlucky the Finnish coupon got in the way

I see Uruguay under 16s have to do without their left back for upcoming internationals due to an injury caused by a barrier.

It’s the lassie that beats her woman and has a chance for a cross but then turns back! Why!!! Get to the line and cross it ffs!

Back