Scotland V Kazakhstan (Match discussion only please)

How bad was the tackle on Jack? he ok?

It was a bad one.

However, I think Ryan was lucky the guy wasn’t flying in a bit faster.

And now, Ryan moving freely so looks like an impact injury more than anything long lasting.

He’ll have swelling on his shin tonight though.

Mctominay will probably come back in for Jack simply because he is at man u, no other reason.

The big game kicks off at 1am later on. Cant wait

Jack gives McGinn and McGregor the protection to allow them to run at the opposition.

Still the problem of no striker and no decent Centre Half’s.

actually think the midfield has good balance, playing Jack has allowed mcginn to play much further forward which works well

Scotland finish 3rd as one would have expected.

As far as I can make out, opening play-off at home vs. one of Bulgaria, Israel, Hungary or Romania. It is a one-off game.

Winners play Norway or Serbia.

I hope Jack is OK very bad challenge that's all I'm taking from this,I'm not forgetting all the shit from Clarke and the SFA
There's a bigger picture than this. A fair few of us have been supporting Scotland for, in my case, the mid 60s, when my auld man took me to Hampden and, despite all the recent shit, still are attached to the national team.

I'll keep supporting Scotland partly because I don't want us to be overrun by mentally challenged-loving, Yesser-voting scum.

Jack McGregor Christie with McGinn in the hole in front is the best balanced midfield we’ve had for years in my opinion.
cant agree with those in here slating Christie, to me he will need watched in The Final. Forrest has a poor night so hopefully he is on a downer form wise. I said earlier Palmer was having a mare but he had a much better 2nd half to be fair. if only we had a striker and two centre backs we would be decent.

Jack played very well. To be fair him mcgregor and mcginn compliment each other well. Fleck looked sharp as well. Some real good midfield options shame about defence and attack

There's a bigger picture than this. A fair few of us have been supporting Scotland for, in my case, the mid 60s, when my auld man took me to Hampden and, despite all the recent shit, still are attached to the national team.

I'll keep supporting Scotland partly because I don't want us to be overrun by mentally challenged-loving, Yesser-voting scum.
And I completely understand your wish to do so,but it's not for me .

As far as I can make out, opening play-off at home vs. one of Bulgaria, Israel, Hungary or Romania. It is a one-off game.

One off semi at Hampden. Think we might win a home semi agianst the teams above. We wont beat Serbia home or away. Maybe a slight chance at home in a game of hoofball against Norway. Not favourites to go through at all. Shipping goals to everyone.

On tonight’s first half performance sees us papped out in the Semi’s. 2nd half performance gives us a chance of qualifying.

Jack, McGinn, McGregor and Christie is actually a very good midfield. Add Fleck to that and it’s been a long time since Scotland have had so many good options in there. As long as Clarke refuses the urge to shoehorn McTominay back in, we’re in with a shout at the play-offs.

Is Declan Gallagher the same one who got jailed for doing a guy in with a baseball bat a few years back?
Yep an absolute disgrace he is capped, can you imagine the media outcry if it was one of our players that had done what he did?
There certainly would have been none of this" off the field problems" remarks we keep hearing about.

Jack, McGinn, McGregor and Christie is actually a very good midfield. Add Fleck to that and it’s been a long time since Scotland have had so many good options in there. As long as Clarke refuses the urge to shoehorn McTominay back in, we’re in with a shout at the play-offs.

Easily the strongest part of the squad. McTominay, Fleck, Armstrong not starting tonight are decent options as well, with young Gilmour breaking through fast it seems.

Out wide Nae Neck & Fraser should be ok.

Left back we are sorted with Robertson, we have just a complete lack of decent players at centre back and centre forward and those are vital areas.

How can we still be playing 1 of 4 teams? If all qualifiers have been played What happens to the other 3 teams when drawn? Whole system is confusing. Does it literally come down to a draw and the other 3 teams get papped out Cos they don’t get drawn

Jack played well - would like to see him control the game a bit more but he was slick and assured when on the ball and linked up well with the rest of the midfield.

I actually thought McGregor was the stand out tonight in a decent midfield but I don't doubt that SC will split that midfield up at the 1st opportunity and slot McTominay back in.

Been quite impressed with Palmer at right-back - he has quickly went from a bombscare to looking like a decent player the last couple of games.

Back