Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

Have totally reverted to type now.
Exactly what I was expecting to happen.
Scotland will get less and less possession now.

Patterson would give the pace down the right side we need.

Gilmour would bring the wee bit of composure on the ball we need in midfield.

It’s not even a case of playing the young boys, it makes sense tactically.

Nearly passed out when I heard him say Roma paid £40m for Schick, who was genuinely appalling in Rome.

Thankfully that included a lot of mental clauses which never came to fruition.

This Czech team are there for the taking and we have such a cautious team on. Hopefully a wee tweak and we can really go for it.

The Czechs have been totally shit so far as well mind you.

Originally, my thought was that them and us were the two weakest teams in the group (and rightly so TBH).

However, after watching Croatia yesterday I think it is a three-way tie and any winner today will be in decent shape.

O'Donnell is pish, Christie is missing and Dykes is getting poor service. Side needs Patersoon on the right and Gilmour in the midfield.

If Patterson doesn’t get on at some point In this game to take over permanently from O’Donnell then Clarke is a bigger scumbag than I thought.

Dykes who's in there to win headers hasn't won one and has offered nothing so far.

O'Donnell hasn't done one thing right and panics on the ball and just gives it away and gets in the way of his team mates.

This is gash.

It's busy and there are loads of folk running around but nobody is putting their foot on the ball and actually passing it. First team to make a critical mistake is going to lose 1-0 - it's a lottery

Can't fault Scotland for effort but we're absolutely shite on the ball.
Really someone out there to put their foot in the ball.

Armstrong was the correct choice but he’s been anonymous this far.

Can see why O’Donnell was picked was the hand side isint working.

Bewildering Patterson and Gilmour aren't on this pitch.
I doubt Fraser or Adams will be too impressed either.

Disappointed in Armstrong here, he's usually decent but way off the boil.

Two absolutely rank rotten teams.

England and Croatia must be absolute certs to get out of this group.

Originally, my thought was that them and us were the two weakest teams in the group (and rightly so TBH).

However, after watching Croatia yesterday I think it is a three-way tie and any winner today will be in decent shape.
Been saying for a while I think Croatia will finish bottom.

Back