Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

That starting lineup is fkn horrendous I really do fear for that defense
Right hand side looks absolutely chronic, Armstrong will be too far forward and O'Donnell has no mobility.

The Czech's were probably planning on attacking that side anyway due to the perceived strength of the Scotland left, but on Formation view of the line-up there might as well be a giant arrow with "Exploit this space to win!" pointing at the gap between Armstrong and O'Donnell.

Poor selection for the XI but you could have seen it a mile coming.

Our hope is the Czech's are ponderous and cagey, that at least might negate our lack of zip, form, energy and inspiration.

Got a bad feeling we're going to watch a deflating 1-1 draw play out, knowing we could have won had we just went for a bit more attacking intent.

Really gets on my wick why we never play our young players.

Gilmour and Patterson are the best in their respective positions.

Dropping our best striker aswell to 'shore up the midfield' - ahhh

We will be the most negative team in this tournament.

I don't normally get into Scotland matches but it's absolutely buzzing in my work and I think it is catching.

I really
Really gets on my wick why we never play our young players.

Gilmour and Patterson are the best in their respective positions.

Dropping our best striker aswell to 'shore up the midfield' - ahhh

We will be the most negative team in this tournament.
I’d disagree, Gilmour isn’t necessarily our best midfielder.....yet.

I really do want to support my country but it isn't easy when you have a manger that's more concerned with platitudes to the media than he is with putting the best team out there. Clarke knows if he loses they will not come down as hard on him due to the token celtic players been put in the team.
In saying all that, hope we win.
Becomes easier for me when it's against racist deniers from the Czech Rep.

Haha. What a useless starting 11. Scotland have no chance :))

I see a wee bit of negativity has crept in since the team announcement which is understandable, hoping for the best but fearing the worst ....C'mon Scotland .

Can’t believe I got my hopes up when any sense pointed towards Clarke channeling the diddy club mentality of “just happy to be there” into the team. Negative, defeatist shite from him
Exactly. You can take Clarke out of Killie but apparently you can't take Killie out of Clarke

So realistically Scotland are in a shootout with Czech for third spot. And in that game we don’t play our better players.

Yep, that makes sense Steve, cheers. I think the Czech’s sent Clarke a lorry load of Staropramen leading up to this game, and he is feeling the full effect of it.

Christie better realise, that the referee is not going to award him a penalty for diving. More like a red card.
Maybe Clarke thinks we’re playing rugby and he’s picked him for conversions.
Useless cûnt will be blasting it over the bar for fun

I think we will win.i look at the squad and I can’t remember the last time we had so many players who play at the top level in England.i am going for 2-0
If the team go out as our Rugby squad did against France and just go for it we have a very good chance of winning this tie.

So realistically Scotland are in a shootout with Czech for third spot. And in that game we don’t play our better players.

Yep, that makes sense Steve, cheers. I think the Czech’s sent Clarke a lorry load of Staropramen leading up to this game, and he is feeling the full effect of it.
Not only not playing your better players there's a good case to be made that the bench is better than the 11 he selected. All to keep his favourites in place and show zero ambition

Back