Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

What’s everyone fancying, massive game with best of third places also going through. I’ll go 2-1 Scotland.

I’d go with this 11:
Marshall
Patterson Hanley Cooper Tierney Robertson
McGinn McTominay Armstrong
Adams Dykes
I think we will win.i look at the squad and I can’t remember the last time we had so many players who play at the top level in England.i am going for 2-0

I'd go the same team but with Gilmour for Armstrong. Clarke will go with McGregor, Hanley and O'Donnell though. Probably need to win to have a chance but I reckon 1-1.
Ideally I’d start Gilmour mate but can’t see and you’re probably correct regarding O’Donnell and McGregor

I would go with Gilmour but not the biggest decision for me as already got quality in that area. He must take the gamble with Patterson as no other decent players in that position

Starting 11 will be close OP. Personally I'd include Gilmour and leave out Adams with Armstrong/McGinn supporting Dykes. Not convinced Clarke will start Patterson and Gilmour but really hope he does. C'mon Scotland, 2-1.

I don’t think he will start Patterson,hopefully I wrong.
I’m certain he won’t.
Clarke has his favourites and O’Donnell is 1 of them.

It’s absolutely imperative Scotland win today, 4 points will see us qualify and I can’t see us beating Scotland or Croatia but we could sneak a point.

Expecting a very cagey game, despite this match being the best chance of a win for both teams.

I'll go for 1-0 Scotland, into these racist bastards.

I’ll watch this as I don’t need to leave until 330 for my vaccine. Whether I support Scotland depends on the line-up. If it’s packed with shite celtic players then they can do one.

Buzzin' for this game today, don't think young Nathan will start, but I think Gilmour will get the nod over Mcgregor?
Something tells me it will be a 1-1 draw

I think it'll be 2-1. Not expecting quality from the 2 sides but if they play it at pace then it'll be entertaining enough. Given how poor Croatia looked yesterday, Scotland absolutely have a chance for 2nd in the group.

I think it'll be 2-1. Not expecting quality from the 2 sides but if they play it at pace then it'll be entertaining enough. Given how poor Croatia looked yesterday, Scotland absolutely have a chance for 2nd in the group.
A win today and even a draw in either of the two remaining games should be enough to get through. Must win game today though imo.

Probably would have been better to play England last imo.

Don’t think the OP is too far off how Clarke will start the game.

I think and hope we can sneak this by a narrow 1 goal advantage.

Massively important we win this one, if possible.

Absolutely buzzing for this. First Scotland match I remember watching was the McFadden goal against Holland. Today has been a long time coming.

How many of the Slavia racists are likely to play?

If Scotland are to qualify, defeat today is unthinkable.

It’s only eight months since a weakened Scotland team beat the Czech Republic at Hampden - admittedly against the run of play. However, Scotland should be stronger today and more confident having reached the Euros. A draw is the least we should expect.

2-0 Scotland. Will be a tough game but I think Scotland will steal a couple, a goal in each half.

Sets up nicely for a great game on Friday.

Back