Scotland's first fantasy football app!

I have been asked to join a league with family. Given that I haven’t played fantasy football for ages I was looking for rules, scoring system etc. Can’t see any of that on the App. Anyone know things like points deductions for cards etc as well as the basics, clean sheets for defenders, goals and assists etc.

In the app got to Settings-how to play

Just read that you guys have had to give this up.
It's a tough market to get into but hats off to you for trying.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Sad to see this go so quickly but at least they didn't switch it off with a few games to go and me #1 in the world. Makes you more appreciative of the EPL one too, which is very slick. With c4m users you have to think this is leading to more people across the world following the English league meaning our league sponsors are missing a trick by not backing a Scottish one

Just got the email advising that this new game is now an ex new game. Shame, credit to the organisers for trying. Agree with @Sweet55 that the SPFL should look to fund such an initiative to help promote the game. Betting companies might be interested too.

Anyway, I'm disappointed as my carefully selected team included not a single C****c player, purely for staunch points, and was making me very proud.

Back