Mullin Ferguson Allen Hayes
Morelos edouard Scott

Bench of Marciano Logan tanner Cooke

My team is

Zander Clark

Tav Kerr McKenna Taylor

Ojo Kiltie Campbell Ferguson

Cosgrove Morelos

Bench is shite as couldn’t afford anyone decent at that point:))

Didn't enjoy picking players from them but need to have any chance of doing well. Went for:

Bain
Tav Goldson McKenna Logan Ajaer
Forrest Bryson Walker
Defoe Doidge

Went 5 at the back because I'd fancy Rangers and Celtic to hit 15-20 clean sheets in a season whereas there are very few players in the league at a decent price that will get that many goals / assists. Defoe likely to change to Morelos if he stays although even being rotated I still fancy Defoe for around 15 league goals.

Can anyone else change their formation or team selection? I just get error messages ...

It’s weird and needs sorting but to change your formation right now, you’ll need to take out all the players who are in the position you want to change and then do it.

Just joined the league

Lewis
Ajer, Halkett, Tav
Wylde (no laughing the back), Aribo, S.Allan, McGregor
Heid, Cosgrove, Defoe.

I can't see any points system and cant seem to move players from the bench?

I have only taken 1 sub.

My team is showing minus points though, seems to be so many bugs on this app.

Joined up and team is

Carson
Tavernier Halkett Hartley Taylor
McGregor Walker Allan Arfield
Morelos Kambari

Joined;

Clark
Tavernier Halkett Souttar
Aribo Walker Ferguson McGregor
Morelos Kamberi Brophy

Four random subs;
Stewart, Livingstone, Maguire, Gordon.

So, I've signed up.

Lewis
Porteous - Tav - Mckenna
Forrest - McGregor - McGinn - Arfield
Edouard - Defoe - Washington

I'm pretty sure I'll be near the bottom :D

Will give this a crack.

Daryl Horgan from Hibs I think will have a great season as well as Liam Donnelly at Motherwell who has been scoring loads from Midfield, despite being listed as a defender in the game and a cheap one at that too.

Joined , cheers , can’t believe Bears picking players from the dark side , mibby different if a few quid involved , feck them strict signing policy here .

Honestly: I didnt think i was going to. I've had to compromise though (completely ignoring players from the team that will finish 2nd seems stupid when you consider the rest are barely much better).

Compromise: Only picked scum defenders.

My thinking: if celtic keep a clean sheet, thats my consolation but they might still have dropped points. Any goal against them though i'll be happy so its a minor win either way.

The logic didnt extend to midfielders or strikers though. I will never cheer a celtic goal so no point in having players in positions you'd traditionally hope for goals and assists.

But all respect to you if you avoid any unwashed.

My team has now changed to
Clark
Tav Ajer Kerr
Mullin Boyle Christie Arfield
Edouard Morelos Brophy

Quite fancied doing this, but can't be bothered after reading all the comments about bugs etc. Do we know if they are currently trying to fix these, or is it just getting left as it is?

No need for subs either? Does that mean you can choose to spend your entire budget on a starting 11? I don't think I'm too keen on that either.

Quite fancied doing this, but can't be bothered after reading all the comments about bugs etc. Do we know if they are currently trying to fix these, or is it just getting left as it is?

No need for subs either? Does that mean you can choose to spend your entire budget on a starting 11? I don't think I'm too keen on that either.
Yeah it's new and buggy. No subs is mental too but I've gone with that. Means a ridiculously good starting eleven.

Anyone got a link to the web-app? Twitter's blocked on the work network so can't go through those links. Cheers

See someone has set up a follow follow league on the official Ladbrokes/SPFL one - anyone have the password for it?

Anyone NOT picked Tav yet? Lol.

I always go for only full backs in my fantasy teams. Get points for the clean sheets but also the assists!

I have been asked to join a league with family. Given that I haven’t played fantasy football for ages I was looking for rules, scoring system etc. Can’t see any of that on the App. Anyone know things like points deductions for cards etc as well as the basics, clean sheets for defenders, goals and assists etc.

Unless I'm allowed to pick 15 Rangers players I think I'll be giving this a swerve.

Good luck anyway though mate.
rllzl3.jpg

Hi everyone!

This isn't strictly a Rangers topic, but thought it might still be of interest to some of you.

We're launching Scotland's first fantasy football app this summer - Fantasy Football Scotland. There are over a quarter of a million active fantasy football users in Scotland, however most play an English version. A Scottish version of the game has not been available, until now.

Fans will be able to build their squad of 15 players, make transfers, pick captains and vice captains, make substitutions, create their own custom leagues and invite their friends. The app will be available on the App Store and Google Play this summer.

If you enter your email address (takes about 10 secs) in the link below we'll 1) email you when the app is available to download and 2) enter you in a draw to win a Google Pixel 3a.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

Thanks for reading! We're excited to get started.
I registered and when I try to log in, I put my email in and then my password it then when I click log I get the message saying email and password required, anyone else get this and know how to fix?

Back