Scotland's Shame

Decent post but i do find it hard to have any sympathy for Aberdeen or their supporters. Imo for what it's worth I think the league should be null and void

Good post, but we all know what happened when we needed their support
nJwbr2g.jpg

F*ck them all !

Not sure if you are referring to me to f off but either way, whilst i respect anyones views, I simply want a league to play in and preferably a strong one. I have my own thoughts on how individuals who run certain teams and certain teams supporters have behaved, but 100% of my focus is seeing us the best team in Scotland and a very good team in Europe.

But that was not the intended focus, nor the point. It's frustration that the medias focus is on one team being unfairly awarded a league title and that team, quite disgracefully, using poor excuses and soapboxes to achieve this whilst people die and clubs potentially go bust.

What I wrote is just an opinion and, IMO, the right, fair and safest outcome. Void league with prize money split to help clubs cope and players pay their bills, look after their families and stay healthy i.e. without putting supporters or players at risk by playing any games until this is all over.

If nothing else use it to wind up those who pander to that nonsense.
Mate, if every one of these tinpots went to the wall, England would have no option to let us move to their league. Sure it happens in Europe. Tiny countries with hardly any sides play in a bigger neighbouring country. Precedence set. Only thing is those Republican terrorist sympathisers, would be thrown a lifeline too. Heartbreaking that those cunts would get to play in a league in a country they despise.

%^*& the Sheepshaggers, Dundee Hibs, Hibs and that lot. Many people on here have short memories the 4 of them collectively kicked us out of football in 2012. If any of them go the wall I fully expect the same sanctions that happened to us. Scottish Football only care about one club and we all know who.
You forget about our kindred spirits Hearts, they were the bigger of the back stabbers, the four you mention you could understand but Hearts that really was a kick in the balls the venom those Bastuards spewed towards us was as bad if not worse than all four mentioned put together.

I would be stunned if any of the clubs in the top division agreed to that. It would mean giving up fortunes, in Rangers' case the best part of £1.8m (based on 2nd place money)

It would also mean bottom clubs getting c£600k when they would normally get about a tenth of that.

It would set the bottom clubs up for years, but help kill the clubs at the top even quicker.
Very good post, this type of information helps to make a informed opinion, but then again they did not wait for information they were like the Klueless Klan

Kicked us when we where down?
Understatement of the year
They pushed the fuckin knife in and twisted it.
What the fcuk is wrong with these bears who are queuing up with their lets save Scottish football pish, knowing full well that Scottish football was destroyed in 2012 by a concerted effort to kill off its biggest and most successful club.
Not one single fcuk given about any of the them from this bear.

Well said bpfurian,in total agreement with this,each and everyone of them stood back and laughed at us then we're supposed to feel sorry for them,no this Bear.

Mate, if every one of these tinpots went to the wall, England would have no option to let us move to their league. Sure it happens in Europe. Tiny countries with hardly any sides play in a bigger neighbouring country. Precedence set. Only thing is those Republican terrorist sympathisers, would be thrown a lifeline too. Heartbreaking that those cunts would get to play in a league in a country they despise.
One the plus side they'd get the living shit kicked out them every other week at away games.:cool:

Rangers should put out a proposal to scrap the season and split the revenue amongst all the teams. They all might hate us but the vast majority will be getting more money than they’re due with no change in circumstance. Under current placings the only benifactors are Celtic, Dundee United and Cove Rangers. Everyone else loses

The sooner you start this the sooner you can build a ground swell of support making it very hard to then give Celtic the title and the biggest slice of money which they don’t need and shafting their teams all round the country going out of business.

You can bet a thousand pounds if we don’t do it the poets will suggest ending on current standings and splitting the takings equally. Whoever gets in first will win out in my opinion.

The mob you're on about probably don't want that, they'd more than likely rather have their mhank pals have the title given to them then they can pick up their 4th or 5th (whatever they are in) place money, it's all they budget for anyway.

Kicked us when we where down?
Understatement of the year
They pushed the fuckin knife in and twisted it.
What the fcuk is wrong with these bears who are queuing up with their lets save Scottish football pish, knowing full well that Scottish football was destroyed in 2012 by a concerted effort to kill off its biggest and most successful club.
Not one single fcuk given about any of the them from this bear.

guys being paid off left right an centre

"oh how do we help pay the wages of these mollie coddled millionaire footballers"

fucking pathetic

I feel no sympathy for any of the clubs who knifed us in the back, but if the majority of clubs do go under, which is a real possibility then there will be no Scottish football

guys being paid off left right an centre

"oh how do we help pay the wages of these mollie coddled millionaire footballers"

fucking pathetic

I think it's because if you don't pay their wages you breach their contract.

At that point they can sue the club, win and move for a winding up order.

Remember, you used the phrase "paid off", how much do you think it would cost to "pay off" a top footballers contract.

unfortunately there is no shame in Scottish football, if there was then the plight of the abused kids at that cesspit would have been highlighted years ago and not actively hidden by the powers that be, they all collectively hammered us and enjoyed our pain hoping it would finish us. As much as I would like to see everyone come through this unscathed, I will not have any sympathy for all the scummy clubs and their scum fans who struggle or don't come through this......we will look after ourselves as we did then and will again going forward when needed

Back