Scots lawyer who showed up to court in Celtic top was caught with dope after police search

Love how they took one look at the manky top, and his contradictory explanation that he was a valued member of society and immediately deemed it unlikely and grounds for a searching.

And some people will have you believe Police Profiling doesn’t work :))

As laughable as that is, what sort of standards are at play that he thought he’d get away with it? And a solicitor getting rip roaring drunk and falling out with cabin crew as well...... dear me..... he couldn’t spell “professional”.

So he is their go-to guy for court appearances? Let's hope the Law Society strike him off.

Yeah mate let's hope he loses his job over wearing a football top or getting caught with a bit of weed. This is the cancel culture these days where you are not allowed to do or say anything that people want you sacked. It's embarrassing for the guy to wear a football top under those circumstances and weed is legal in half the world. It's terrible anyone would call for someone's job under those circumstances.

Yeah mate let's hope he loses his job over wearing a football top or getting caught with a bit of weed. This is the cancel culture these days where you are not allowed to do or say anything that people want you sacked. It's embarrassing for the guy to wear a football top under those circumstances and weed is legal in half the world. It's terrible anyone would call for someone's job under those circumstances.

I've read it but I still don't believe it.

Cancel culture my @rse.

As the filth grow more bolder, this wee hole sinks further under.

You want a piece of filth representing you in court wearing a sweaty t-shirt with a stash in his pockets into the bargain, then good on you.

Some of us still have standards. Or at least believe in them.

I agree that the whole cancel culture thing is horrifically cringey and people generally calling for the heads of folk that have made daft statements online or the like are embarrassing (how many of us on here could be embarrassed if we were held to what we've said?). However, I refuse to believe that you're defending a lawyer turning up at court wearing a fucking Celtic top, and the weed argument doesn't fly when it's not legal here. The age of consent in many countries in Europe is 14, should we trot that line out for them as well?

I agree that the whole cancel culture thing is horrifically cringey and people generally calling for the heads of folk that have made daft statements online or the like are embarrassing (how many of us on here could be embarrassed if we were held to what we've said?). However, I refuse to believe that you're defending a lawyer turning up at court wearing a fucking Celtic top, and the weed argument doesn't fly when it's not legal here. The age of consent in many countries in Europe is 14, should we trot that line out for them as well?

Apart from anything else. Who are mostly to blame, or are in charge of the cancel culture in poxy Scotland, with their faux outrage?

Yup, you've guessed it. The sellik supporting, green and grey totin RC.

Apart from anything else. Who are mostly to blame, or are in charge of the cancel culture in poxy Scotland, with their faux outrage?

Yup, you've guessed it. The sellik supporting, green and grey totin RC.
Same as the extreme left. If I don't like your way of thinking, I'll try to get you sacked or humiliated in public.

He will not lose his job over wearing a football top and having a 'bit of weed', he will more than likely have his licence to practice law revoked because of his utterly indefensible conduct and where and when he fucked up.

It is not embarrassing at all, it is downright unprofessional and potentially a contempt of court.

Re 'weed'; maybe it is legal in half the world but I'm afraid it's not in Scotland and, regardless of your view or mine re it's usage, as such this soon to be ex-lawyer committed an offence (allegedly).

He will not lose his job over wearing a football top and having a 'bit of weed', he will more than likely have his licence to practice law revoked because of his utterly indefensible conduct and where and when he fucked up.

It is not embarrassing at all, it is downright unprofessional and potentially a contempt of court.

Re 'weed'; maybe it is legal in half the world but I'm afraid it's not in Scotland and, regardless of your view or mine re it's usage, as such this soon to be ex-lawyer committed an offence (allegedly).
Get yourself and your grounded logic to %^*& man.

I don't know what it is with that mob always having to declare their allegiance at every opportunity and want loved for it even if it's at the risk of their career. Youd think with a history like that rancid club anyone associated with them would be keeping a low profile but not this lot. Absolutely no shame or ounce of morality amongst them.

No surprise to hear this is the same lady's front bottom that represented the fat bheast that thinks assaulting horses is funny. Would be nice to hear one of them had buckaroo kicked one of his 20 chins through the back of his head

Imagine him representing you! The judge would mix him up with the accused. Plane rage, drugs and arriving at court in a trackie - will no doubt get great custom from the supporters of the mhanks.

Needs struck off , no ifs or buts.
Needs.But will he ? The whole system is polluted and overrun with like minded vermin all covering each others crooked "mistakes" Corrupt to the core just like the politicians,the scotshit football authorities,celtic and the whole rc way of life

You actually mate are as bad as him with you pathetic comments.
Irrespective of what he was wearing or where his allegiances lie. He made the decision to carry a known illegal drug into a court of law. What you think they do in other countries makes no difference. He was not doing it in another country.
Why was he carrying it. Was it for his client because I can assure you that is not as unusual as you may think.
He should be and will be dealt with harshly by the advocacy he represents and so he should for bringing their profession into disrepute.
If you cast your mind back the late part of last year one of his colleagues was charge for drunk driving. I won’t name her but she is a dyed in the wool mentally challenged as well and faced a hefty punishment for her wrong doing.
You obviously think weed is nothing that’s your choice, however it is illegal in this country and anyone who doesn’t respect the law should get hammered.

Surely not defending this lad :))

Some jobs have a registration and professional standards that need to be upheld.

He's fallen well below that.

He can get a job that doesn't have such standards.

Same as the extreme left. If I don't like your way of thinking, I'll try to get you sacked or humiliated in public.

I have no time for him and never did, but I don't recall Whiskers QC getting support from Rangerslion and his ilk for singing a song back in 1999.

And can you imagine the flak he'd have received for turning up in court with a Rangers top as his work day uniform.

Quick google shows him defending some absolute roasters, nearly as bad as the horse puncher Magwa.

Get it right fucking round him!

Well as you can see your honour I am well connected even though I am drugged up you can surely toe the party line and rule in my favor pleeeaaassee

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. Like everything else they touch it then turns to shit. Seems the law is no different.

Scottish independence anyone?

No of course not.

Whit the fk is happening to our country when a court of law gives these cunts access to our judicial system?

Okay he was nabbed, but wtf?:oops:

To be fair, it’s quite hard to disagree that a supposed lawyer, turning up in work dressed like a complete jake, carrying illegal drugs on him, shouldn’t be struck off.

To argue otherwise is bizarre.

Your mum asks you to dig her garden so you immediately don a football shirt to carry out said task. What the absolute holy fukc goes through these people’s minds? And then he turns up in court wearing the same fukcing football shirt he was wearing whilst digging the garden. I despair.

Your mum asks you to dig her garden so you immediately don a football shirt to carry out said task. What the absolute holy fukc goes through these people’s minds? And then he turns up in court wearing the same fukcing football shirt he was wearing whilst digging the garden. I despair.

Yes, don a football shirt and grab a block of hash. Different breed.

So whats the cut off age to wear a Rangers polo shirt or casual top?
For the casual stuff, I don't think there is an age limit. My own preference is for ones with just minimal expression of allegiance - I have a short-sleeved shirt with just the tiniest of coloured patches, not even a crest, on the breast pocket. Sometimes less is more.

Back