Scots lawyer who showed up to court in Celtic top was caught with dope after police search

Turn up to work with Yahoo clothing and blaw in his pocket.

Imagine that was representing you.

You'd be fucking mortified.

Total stupidity given he's a solicitor.

That said, it's a joke in this day and age how cannabis is still illegal.
Since you think it’s such a joke mate you should go do a weekend shift in A&E. Not everyone may be as sensible with cannabis as you might think you would.

Since you think it’s such a joke mate you should go do a weekend shift in A&E. Not everyone may be as sensible with cannabis as you might think you would.

Nor are many people sensible with alcohol.

Should we ban adults from possessing and using that too?

Could you imagine getting a lawyer to represent you and the cnt shows up in their top... Might as well plead guilty right then and there to get it over with.

Smuggling drugs into a court of law is a bit more than a misuse of drugs. I wonder if his client was heading into custody.

Callaghan mckeown- obviously a mentally challenged company.
There s a few construction mobs about Glasgow that have a policy of employing mentally challengeds only .

To be fair, it’s quite hard to disagree that a supposed lawyer, turning up in work dressed like a complete jake, carrying illegal drugs on him, shouldn’t be struck off.

To argue otherwise is bizarre.
He's yet to come back on and back up his reasoning. Starting to think that the bold brief has a FF login!

Looking at that state of that "suit" it's wearing going along the road, it's good to see the garb that the upper middle class Scumbag is wearing. You can just see that that suit would stand up on his own, and as for that lump sticking up on the left shoulder; that's either from where the bouncer in the next door slop house hauls him up or it's where he keeps his chip.

Was he being employed by us on legal aid while he was smoking spliffs on his way to court?

Did we find out what the outcome was of the Scumbag he went there to defend?

You may not have noticed that one is illegal. Seems like the law of the land means little to you. There is a reason one is banned. Go figure.

Yeah, you're right.

All laws are just and should never be repealed.

Like when they banned alcohol in America. Great law, that.

The most pathetic excuse ever.

Judge: Why have you turned up at court wearing a celtc top and in possesion of an illegal substance?
mentally challenged: Err Your Majesty. Err ah wiz diggin' ma maws gerdin.

The other example of how classless they are was the wedding photo (I think I saw it on here), of the meal where the women were all in their finery, the men were suited and booted and there was Declan, sitting in his Sellic tap. Who the feck wears that rag to a wedding !

You may not have noticed that one is illegal. Seems like the law of the land means little to you. There is a reason one is banned. Go figure.
Not speaking for that poster but that particular law means nothing to me because it is stupid. What is the reason it is banned?

Back