Scotsman claiming “ Rangers ace Jermain Defoe tipped to leave club for Premier League move (Behind paywall)

Funny they will now have to run a story that he has signed will the journalist feel like a twat that came up with the first story probably not anything to sell papers.

I wonder if any senior leader in these rags ever stops to think how their made up nonsense hurts their brand and credibility. A newspaper that makes up stories and invents lies is a propaganda machine and worthless.
No - the priority is to fill the pages, inventing stories and sell as many papers as possible rather than worry about how sound they are. Plus anything that mentions Rangers on the front or back pages tends to sells papers.

Wonder which player the scum element of the media will move on to now lol

Probably go after Kamara again or Jack it's like they're on a loop. A perpetual loop of hatred.

Borna yesterday, Defoe today, Alfie all the time, also seen goldson and tav in similar pish stories. I wonder what player the rags will pull out of the Rangers transfer hat tomorrow, I'm going for Jack, he hasn't been linked with anyone yet so he's my pick for who they try unsettle next.

Probably go after Kamara again or Jack it's like they're on a loop. A perpetual loop of hatred.
Alfie is surely getting close to the top of the loop as well lol, or maybe they'll wait a little closer to Wednesday for more of an impact

Why should that shite through in Edinburgh even care!?
People get paid to make shit up, everyday, I could do that job.

I wonder if any senior leader in these rags ever stops to think how their made up nonsense hurts their brand and credibility. A newspaper that makes up stories and invents lies is a propaganda machine and worthless.
Love to meet and ask these questions face to face just to hear what shit they would say to justify blatant lies, nonsense with no credibility at all just to sell or get hits.

Obviously a newspaper with rock solid sources that have been checked out, verified and accurate!!!!!!! NOT

hahahahajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If anything sums up the "make a story up" mhedia up here this has been it.

They really have no idea of what our plans are and its killing them. Rather than say nothing they make up controversial stories to sell papers.

Get the impression Gerrard hates the press up here so he will tell them nothing of substance so as usual what they don't know they just make up .
Think the only journo Gerrard trusts is the guy that writes in the Liverpool Echo can't remember his name but usually what he writes has a bit off truth in it

Back