Scott Allan

derBovril

Am I correct in saying that tomorrow will be the first time that this young man will have been to Ibrox since choosing to ruin his career?

What kind of reception are we expecting him to get?

Dont think we should even acknowledge the wee bassa.

The latest H&H podcast said it best, he'd have been good in the Championship - maybe first year in the Premiership but he wouldn't be a second season in the premiership player for us.

Not in a million years/

He is a forgotten man and this will be the only way he will get to run out Ibrox.

Hope he thinks about that and realises what he lost by not standing firm.

I forgot he was even a thing, he will get booed but I doubt it will be anything that bad. He'd have to be relevant for that.

Dont think we should even acknowledge the wee bassa.

The latest H&H podcast said it best, he'd have been good in the Championship - maybe first year in the Premiership but he wouldn't be a second season in the premiership player for us.

Not in a million years/

If he has a point to prove tomorrow, I hope he fails trying to make it.

Probably his level anyway. If he was good enough for us he wouldn't be at Dundee.
Bullet dodged imo but I'll bet he busts a gut tomorrow. We will hopefully make it very uncomfortable for him.

Bet he will have a major regret at the end of his career on a football side, the big bucks Celtic spunked on him will make it feel ok.

I don't care. He had his chance (and what a rare chance it was) but decided against it. He's unimportant.

He'll get a few boos no doubt, but on the whole I don't think anyone particularly cares about him these days.

Haven't gave him a second thought for years, biggest mistake on his life

As most have said I wouldn't waste any air on booing him as to me hes a non-entity and most definitely not a Rangers supporter.

I don't care what anyone say's I would never sign for that mob, no matter how much was on the table.

I would bother booing him either - we should all laugh instead. Every time he gets on the ball the fans should just laugh at him.

As most have said I wouldn't waste any air on booing him as to me hes a non-entity and most definitely not a Rangers supporter.

I don't care what anyone say's I would never sign for that mob, no matter how much was on the table.

"Yeah, but the proffessional footballer needs to think about their career and go where the money is etc. etc." This theory turned out to be horse shit :)

He should be cheered. He's taking 500k a year out of timmys pocket for %^*& all! Good on him, and a bullet dodged for us.

He will ( might) run on to the Ibrox pitch and think to himself what a absolute Gareth Hunt of a decision I made.

made a bad , bad choice signing for the soapdodgers who used pocketchange to get one over us .

. hell mend him .

"Yeah, but the proffessional footballer needs to think about their career and go where the money is etc. etc." This theory turned out to be horse shit :)
Another one was for "To play in the Champions League" how did that work out for you Scott!?

The boy messed his career up good and proper. Money guided his decisions and not common sense. Almost feel embarrassed for him.

I very much doubt many bears will give a toss, he could have been a Ranger but thank %^*& we found out his true colours before he signed. The snidey wee chunt showed himself up to be a toerag, so he is best forgotten.

Ì think we dodged a bullet with this guy. Pity he pushed the self destruct button. He's now a nonentity so should just be ignored at the weekend.

Back