Scott Allan

Always rated him as a player but he made a c(_)nt of a decision.

See him every now and then driving about cardonald in a belter of a merc so doubt he bothers much.

made a bad , bad choice signing for the soapdodgers who used pocketchange to get one over us .

. hell mend him .
what do you mean hes cost them money plus hes gettin paid for feck all hardly pocketchange considering there tight bastards

Stupid little pr@ck, he deserves every bit of misfortune that comes his way.

Chose money, hope he's skint at the end of it with nothing to show

I see Craig Houston was giving him it tight earlier.
He suggested he went to them under the impression if the qualified for CL he was in line for 250k bonus.

He got hee haw.

hopefully now thats the threads about him done, he lasted 38 mins and couldn't compose himself because of a bit of jeering the guy is finished he wrecked his career for a bit of short term gain

One of the army boys at the game today is his mate. Said he regrets signing for them, and that his dad was heartbroken by it. Also stated that SA never said he wasn't much of a Rangers fan, that was media words. Also showed me where SA used to sit all the time at the games. Took some of it with a pinch of salt as he was sticking up for his mate who I'd been calling all the cunts for 30 min. Looking at how his career has gone, I can't help but think he'd maybe have been an ineffective signing for us, and had a similar underachieving spell as some other signings at that time. No real Rangers fan would sign for them, and his career is now on way down as a result. %^*& him.

He will sit back in 20 years time & think what the feck was a I playing at,

I have no sympathy for the little rat, how any so called Rangers fan can wear that top is beyond me, never understood it & never will.

He is repenting at his leisure, silly boy had the chance to pull on the famous shirt of the most successful club in the world but listened to the dark side. Now, guess he is ruing that day he signed for them, here is the lesson for any other potential signing, don't listen to the enemy it won't end well.

Putting aside his obvious stupidity and the fact he is morally bankrupt. I often wonder if he still 'supports' Rangers. Can you just switch off being a bear?
99% of us wouldn't entertain the idea of signing for that purile shower of shite but undoubtedly there have been one or two who have. If they are in the house when Rangers are on the telly, do they cheer us on as before?
I couldn't imagine not following the team I was born to love.

Honestly cannot understand why folk still get worked up about the guy.

He's an irrelevence.

If he'd signed for us he would still be out on loan at a club like Dundee.

I sit right behindthe dugout he was given a five minute warning. Couldn't up his game so....off

Absolute idiot, could have been a much different story had he sat tight at HIVs and signed for us in the December with a view of coming in Jan or May. Not the first time the filth have enticed a young boy with tales of glory

Also happy we never signed him he really is crap. Done nothing in football. No team wants him. I'd be surprised if he got an injury as he looked raging when he went off. Neil was obviously just trolling him. Anyway time to move on from this no mark.

He's just a stupid, ill advised boy.

We haven't missed out on anything. Laugh at his stupidity maybe, boo? no
His Father must be heart broken, in years to come when takes his " old man " out for a pint, and wonder what could have been, with his son.

Whoever advises him needs sacked.

He was always destined to fail at Celtic. He should've known he was signed to get one over on us. The tims were always going to hate him as well knowing he was a Rangers fan and anytime he put a foot wrong he'd get booed.

He made his bed though.

I can't even put myself in his shoes to think 'maybe I made a mistake ' cause I would rather have chucked playing football than signed for that lot.

I actually think his career would have taken off at Ibrox.
He would have been getting a regular game and would have gave Caixhina something to think about.

His career has stuttered and stammered and now at an age and Club where it will never take off.
He will be driving a taxi by the time he is 45

I actually think his career would have taken off at Ibrox.
He would have been getting a regular game and would have gave Caixhina something to think about.

His career has stuttered and stammered and now at an age and Club where it will never take off.
He will be driving a taxi by the time he is 45

He'll be doing a double shift with Chic Charnley. :D

The thing is, if he couldn't cope with the grief he'd get as a visiting player, he'd never have been able to cope with the grief he'd have got as a home player.

It's ten times worse!

He had a choice he could've sat it out for a year if Hibs wouldn't sell to us

He allowed himself to get used by the mentally challengeds geting paraded on park after signing for they rancid fucks was cringe worthy

He will regret it for the rest of his career, he would've been an ideal signing for us at the time we wanted him as well

I missed the game due to currently being offshore, but I thoroughly look forward to watching him getting slung off to a chorus of boos on sportscene tonight!

Honestly cannot understand why folk still get worked up about the guy.

He's an irrelevence.

If he'd signed for us he would still be out on loan at a club like Dundee.

Not sure folk are getting worked up about him anymore. I think most folk are reflecting on the choice he took with absolute disbelief and thinking 'why?'. It's bizarre, even his close friends must look at him and think he's sold his soul. Every man and his dog could see he was being used.

I genuinely think he would have kicked on if he had come to us - we was very good that season with Hibs. He was by far their best player over the play offs against us.

He had a choice he could've sat it out for a year if Hibs wouldn't sell to us

He allowed himself to get used by the mentally challengeds geting for they rancid fucks was cringe worthy

He will regret it for the rest of his career, he would've been an ideal signing for us at the time we wanted him as well

He knew even at that early stage that he'd fecked it - looked like he was about to cry with fear.

The fact of the matter is he really isn't a very good player and apart from one season in the Championship he's struggled at every club he's played for.

Wouldn't get close to our starting 11.

Back