Scott Arfield - Precontract

A coup for Rangers seeing Arfield sign.

Three year deal with option of a fourth supposedly inked earlier.

More of these type of players are a necessity.

Now, to clear out those who don't want to be here.

From EstConsultancy on Twitter

A coup for Rangers seeing Arfield sign.

Three year deal with option of a fourth supposedly inked earlier.

More of these type of players are a necessity.

Now, to clear out those who don't want to be here.

From EstConsultancy on Twitter

Has been consistently right in the past, H & H also mentioned there is strong rumours he has signed.

Good signing but we need a few more of this standard including 2 much better centre backs

Burnley fans forums seem to have him already gone to Rangers.

No smoke without fire this time by the look of it (certainly a lot of hot sparks flying at the very least).

On paper, it looks like an excellent signing. Why was he not regularly getting called up to the Scotland squad is my one real concern. Seems particularly strange as Strachan loved a Championship player at the time.

On paper, it looks like an excellent signing. Why was he not regularly getting called up to the Scotland squad is my one real concern. Seems particularly strange as Strachan loved a Championship player at the time.
Only Strapon can answer that.

He should have been a first pick for the midfield. Delighted to have him on board of true.

I'm not too concerned whether Strachan liked him or not, he'd be a big improvement in our team.

Another one of them?

Any way, good player and on paper it's a coup. But, so were Alves and Barton.

This time I will get excited when he's done it week in, week out, in a Rangers jersey. Been sting all too often.

He is surely not worth the trouble that he brings - even for them?

They have a well known racist in their club in Griffths, who one week was holding up a "SAY NO TO RACISM" card then next week singing that Rudi Scackel was a refugee, they are morally bankrupt and couldn't give a %^*& when anyone thinks.

Another one of them?

Any way, good player and on paper it's a coup. But, so were Alves and Barton.

This time I will get excited when he's done it week in, week out, in a Rangers jersey. Been sting all too often.

In fairness, at least Arfield is under 30.

Where is the McGregor stuff coming from? Just people making up stuff and hoping it comes true or is there truth in it?

For me we badly need a new no.1.

Back