Scott Arfield

Hi Mucker.

You and Means had a heated debate about Scotty in s previous thread. Gif natured but passionate.

I agreed with some of your points though:

Is he good enough to assist this team to do serious league damage? He's good.. But is he good enough?

Agree he worked hard last night but a few of his interceptions were not clean or complete. But he was a warrior which we did need.
Alright, GG. As Ibrox 1690
failed to respond. I did not see Arfield
score any of our goals. I did not see him assist any of our goals. What I did see was his pathetic attempt to tackle
the scorer of Braga’s 1st goal and on one of the occasions he gave the ball away they missed a sitter. Had we lost the game we would be looking at Mr Arfield’s performance in a different light. I don’t fault his effort, just his
footballing ability. Sadly Ibrox 1690
and his likeminded have come to accept such mediocrity from a
Glasgow Rangers player. Why we now don’t win anything.

Alright, GG. As Ibrox 1690
failed to respond. I did not see Arfield
score any of our goals. I did not see him assist any of our goals. What I did see was his pathetic attempt to tackle
the scorer of Braga’s 1st goal and on one of the occasions he gave the ball away they missed a sitter. Had we lost the game we would be looking at Mr Arfield’s performance in a different light. I don’t fault his effort, just his
footballing ability. Sadly Ibrox 1690
and his likeminded have come to accept such mediocrity from a
Glasgow Rangers player. Why we now don’t win anything.
Scott Arfield is our market, actually he is outwith what our market should be. In terms of money, EPL experience. Sadly it might not be enough but the truth is we're not in a position to buy better than Arfield. That's our standard

Back