Scott Arfield

Barrymoped

He was off form at the start of the year but has now returned to the form he showed in the 2nd half of last year, just hope the rest of the team get the lift we all did from last nights result and do likewise

The Pink Panther

Strange season so far - he was poor first few months, same with Tav. Wasn’t a huge issue as we were winning most weeks.its just bizarre that both have improved but the teams got worse.

I’m hoping the second half last night has given us the lift we needed to kick on.

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
What’s your point.
Hi Mucker.

You and Means had a heated debate about Scotty in s previous thread. Gif natured but passionate.

I agreed with some of your points though:

Is he good enough to assist this team to do serious league damage? He's good.. But is he good enough?

Agree he worked hard last night but a few of his interceptions were not clean or complete. But he was a warrior which we did need.

Talktalk

At two nil down, he was closing the ball down and getting physical with whoever he was tackling. Played his socks off tonight. Well done Arfield!
Shame he wasn’t more switched on at the first goal but other than that he is one of the mainstay player’s in the squad

Garrioch Bear

Hi Mucker.

You and Means had a heated debate about Scotty in s previous thread. Gif natured but passionate.

I agreed with some of your points though:

Is he good enough to assist this team to do serious league damage? He's good.. But is he good enough?

Agree he worked hard last night but a few of his interceptions were not clean or complete. But he was a warrior which we did need.
Alright, GG. As Ibrox 1690
failed to respond. I did not see Arfield
score any of our goals. I did not see him assist any of our goals. What I did see was his pathetic attempt to tackle
the scorer of Braga’s 1st goal and on one of the occasions he gave the ball away they missed a sitter. Had we lost the game we would be looking at Mr Arfield’s performance in a different light. I don’t fault his effort, just his
footballing ability. Sadly Ibrox 1690
and his likeminded have come to accept such mediocrity from a
Glasgow Rangers player. Why we now don’t win anything.

Arkanoid

Alright, GG. As Ibrox 1690
failed to respond. I did not see Arfield
score any of our goals. I did not see him assist any of our goals. What I did see was his pathetic attempt to tackle
the scorer of Braga’s 1st goal and on one of the occasions he gave the ball away they missed a sitter. Had we lost the game we would be looking at Mr Arfield’s performance in a different light. I don’t fault his effort, just his
footballing ability. Sadly Ibrox 1690
and his likeminded have come to accept such mediocrity from a
Glasgow Rangers player. Why we now don’t win anything.
Scott Arfield is our market, actually he is outwith what our market should be. In terms of money, EPL experience. Sadly it might not be enough but the truth is we're not in a position to buy better than Arfield. That's our standard