Scott Brown blasted by Rangers hero Colin Hendry who calls Aberdeen captain’s antics a ‘Robbie Savage stint’

Wasn’t Clancy’s new apprentice, David Munro, the 4th official ?

They really had that match all stitched up organisationally I’d suggest.

It’s worth reminding ourselves, this was meant to be the match immediately before the match at the Gadd Arena.

Last edited:
giving this prick too much attention now. Was better when we just humiliated him last season. Just embarrass the haddie on the park and he will lose the plot.

He will get a right laugh at every critical article by one of our old players. Just ignore the prick and beat him.

A good number of their players were indulging in these “antics”, although Brown of course was the cheerleader. Point is, as long as they get away with it, they will continue and make every game against them this celebration of thuggery, and a lottery in terms of the end result.

As a side point, apparently there were a number of EPL scouts present to watch Aberdeen’s right back. Christ know what they made of the state of the Scottish game given what was on show.

Scott Brown revel’s in being a circus clown.

Now that’s not an attempt to abuse him, it is an observation of his actual behaviour.

Three things that stuck out for me against the sheep.
He craves a attention.
He is proud to be a cheat.
He has no self respect.

As CH said, and I may say from my own opinion.
I have never seen such a pathetic excuse of a leader.
Never in my decades of watching football, have I seen a club captain act the way Brown does.
We could also say I t is also a reflection of the present day scum fan, that they hold him in such high esteem.

I am trying to think out of all the players we have had the past 30 years, if we had a comparable character?

We haven’t though, have we?

So I guess Brown is realistically the most lowlife player to ever infect the Scottish game!

Oh wait… LG trumps Brown, it can and does get worse.

CH is right

Brown is a fucking twat and will end up getting a sore one due to his antics.
I’ve been waiting for that to happen since he broke into the Hibs team as a mouthy wee Ned about fifteen years ago, and it hasn’t happened yet.

Brown is a classless piece of excrement, his antics the other night were cheating his way through 90 mins but you know what? The turd will be loving pieces like this and the Scottish media will Lap it up and giggle “Whits Broony like”. We know how to stop him And make him look foolish, we let him take control of the game. We need to wise up.

Scott Brown revel’s in being a circus clown.

Now that’s not an attempt to abuse him, it is an observation of his actual behaviour.

Three things that stuck out for me against the sheep.
He craves a attention.
He is proud to be a cheat.
He has no self respect.

As CH said, and I may say from my own opinion.
I have never seen such a pathetic excuse of a leader.
Never in my decades of watching football, have I seen a club captain act the way Brown does.
We could also say I t is also a reflection of the present day scum fan, that they hold him in such high esteem.

I am trying to think out of all the players we have had the past 30 years, if we had a comparable character?

We haven’t though, have we?

So I guess Brown is realistically the most lowlife player to ever infect the Scottish game!

Oh wait… LG trumps Brown, it can and does get worse.
Forget 30 years. We've never had a player in our history who has acted like this individual. They simply wouldn't be allowed to.

It is also a reflection of modern day Scottish journalism that his antics are deemed acceptable. But only because of the opponent.

FORMER Scotland and Rangers captain Colin Hendry has launched an astonishing attack on Aberdeen skipper Scott Brown - comparing him to the controversy-seeking Robbie Savage.
Brown has been in the headlines this week for his wind-up antics during Aberdeen's 1-1 draw against Rangers, particularly in the wake of Ryan Kent's sending off.

Scott Brown's winding up of Ryan Kent infuriated Colin HendryCredit: Sky Sports
He was also seen getting under the skin of Light Blues skipper James Tavernier.
Hendry took aim at the 36-year-old and insists his actions are not those befitting of someone who wears the armband.
As he listed an illustrious list of former Celtic and Aberdeen captains, Hendry claimed none of them would act the way Brown did on Tuesday night.
Speaking on BBC Radio Scotland's Football Breakfast Show, he said: "That's not what captains do.
"What he's done, he's done it before with [Alfredo] and he's done it with Ryan Kent.
"Okay, listen. Billy McNeil, Paul McStay, Murdo MacLeod, Tom Boyd, the greatest Aberdeen captain Willie Miller - I know it's a different era but would you see them do that?

"Would you really honestly see them do that?
"Now what I'm saying is, if you want do it, I've not got a problem.
"There are players within the game and the teams that I played in who will do that, but take the armband off and hand it to someone else.
"Then go and do your Robbie Savage stint."
Nothing "astonishing" about it. Brown is a cheat. Pure and simple. Well done to Colin Hendry for calling it out. We need more of our former players to start highlighting how players like Brown, Hayes, Furuhashi, Griffiths and many others cheat regularly, but get away with it

Forget 30 years. We've never had a player in our history who has acted like this individual. They simply wouldn't be allowed to.

It is also a reflection of modern day Scottish journalism that his antics are deemed acceptable. But only because of the opponent.
I know and agree 100%.

It is so far from the Rangers way.

But unshakeably Celtic like, it’s in their blood. They are born and raised with these disgusting mentalities.

Remember the mhedia criticism of Barry Ferguson and the Battle of Bothwell Bridge when he was out on the lash after an OF defeat, and getting noised up by Timothy.....and also his behaviour on Scotland International duty the after hours drinking with McGregor and both being dropped by the Manager at the time ? and giving a covert V sign to the press photographer making the tabloids the next day?
Walter Smith soon marked his card for disgracing Scotland & Rangers that is action taken by a Club with class...would the Sheep like his previous scum club deal with him the manchild in the same way, obviously not? Classless Clubs = Classless Player!

Back