Scott Brown has been chasing shadows all season

He has never been very good. Over hyped by the Scottish media when up against zero competition. Anonymous when we had thomo, Fergie and Hemdani, lorded it over weaker players such as Ian black, hyndman etc and now normal service resumed. He cannot compete with our midfield, simples B-D B-)

None of that is new. Against decent opposition, he’s always been found out.

However I’ll be honest, there’s a lot in that clip that’s nonsense and it’s using examples of things which isn’t the case or always his fault. Just calling it as I see it.

I agree. Some of it is taken out of context at times. the Motherwell one I'm sure came from a set piece so he was obviously marking the man thats deep and the ball has went elsewhere. Players can't be everywhere. The diving in bit is spot on though, but he's always done that. He's not an intelligent payer for a central midfielder.

However I’ll be honest, there’s a lot in that clip that’s nonsense and it’s using examples of things which isn’t the case or always his fault. Just calling it as I see it.
Agreed mate.

One particular bit Kent sells him 2 step overs and goes past, it’s not a lazy tackle he was simply skinned. They have it in their head Brown is a lot to blame. Of course he has always been overhyped but a lot of the time he is out of position in these clips it’s due to having no faith in the other players to dig in.

Kent will need to release him from his pocket so he can get up to Aberdeen.

The guy’s put a lot of effort into the video but could have saved a hell of a lot of time by just tweeting “he’s pish”
True, he should know better than anyone that even in the face of solid evidence, that lot have a tendency to deny everything.

He always has been the clugger of that very decent Hibs team that came through all those years ago.

For years they have brought into this '' He's the keystone of the team '' but to those who actually know the game know that is a thin disguise and in fact he is the weakest link of that team. He has done nothing but peacock his entire career.

One of them on KDS said the same and I tend to agree, that is a hatchet job.

He's done, but the absolute dross behind him and up each flank have left him unbelievably exposed, all year. When you aren't nearly as good as you've been told you are, it shows. Which is nice.

Always felt once we were to go 2-0 in an OF it would break the psychological barrier we had with them.
Broon did the same thing during this goal and things started to change.
Pity he's leaving.
He's the player who benefited the most from our admin.
Without admin he'd be playing in the Championship for the past few seasons.

Always felt once we were to go 2-0 in an OF it would break the psychological barrier we had with them.
Pity he's leaving.
Don’t even need to see this goal to tell you this is when I first realised Kamara was a special player.

Chasing shadows just like he used to do when we had steven davis & kevin thomson and barry ferguson then he lorded it over guys like jason holt , nicky law and now we have a decent midfield again its normal service has resumed, scott brown is a bang average player

He doesn’t do anything different in those clips than he has done his whole career, close players down early fast and aggressive. However against good quality players who are strong, calm and have a good touch it doesn’t work, that’s why this imposter has looked good hideing in a one horse race for most of his career. Even Barrie McKay had his number years ago, players like Kent and Kamara are going to leave him looking stupid time and time again. Also once you loose a bit of pace and can’t get there quite as fast and early even lesser players are going to be able to move past.

Hes a waster who either couldn’t or didn’t want to try to bring his game to the next level, now he’s not got the ability to adapt his game as his body slows and is being found out left right and centre, and it’s a joy to watch.

Since Brendan Rodgers took charge of Celtic, he just became a clogger who was willing to go in hard on opposition players and then play simple passes to people who were better on the ball than him (virtually the whole team). He barely recorded a goal, assist or an attacking movement.

Positionally he's never been brilliant. If he was, his decline wouldn't have been so rapid. The best players make up for not being able to cover as much ground/cover ground as quickly in their older years by making sure they're constantly in the right position. All Brown has been good for this season is leaving massive gaps in behind him. Issue is now he doesn't have strong, quick centre backs to bail him out. If he was playing in front of the likes of Duffy/Ajer/Welsh a few seasons ago, he wouldn't have looked good then either.

Since Brendan Rodgers took charge of Celtic, he just became a clogger who was willing to go in hard on opposition players and then play simple passes to people who were better on the ball than him (virtually the whole team). He barely recorded a goal, assist or an attacking movement.

Positionally he's never been brilliant. If he was, his decline wouldn't have been so rapid. The best players make up for not being able to cover as much ground/cover ground as quickly in their older years by making sure they're constantly in the right position. All Brown has been good for this season is leaving massive gaps in behind him. Issue is now he doesn't have strong, quick centre backs to bail him out. If he was playing in front of the likes of Duffy/Ajer/Welsh a few seasons ago, he wouldn't have looked good then either.
Amazing what happens when you don’t have a van Dijk or Boyata in behind you.

Pity he's leaving.
Love Tom’s Yyyyyyyaaaassss! at that goal. :))

Aberdeen have a decent young Right Back prospect yet I see Glass trying to push McCrorie to full back so he can accommodate Brown. Get the %^*& out of there Ross, look at Docherty! Down South son and make a career for yourself away from this talentless thug

Agreed, dont like to stick up for him, but for example the motherwell clip, he is covering a man as someone else has left him.

McGregor should be covering as well, that's why our midfield works well, they cover each other as and when needed.

Though against good opposition, he doesnt get near enough to get a sniff! Kent turning him or example! :D

Brown is done.

The Sheep will regret giving him a two year contract

Would like to know how much he’s conned them out per week

He will only get slower and even more of a dud

When he was at hibs he looked a good prospect,box to box, decent strike on him, chipped in with a goal or 2. He went to them and just seemed more at home trying to wind up the opposition.

I agree. Sometimes there’s space because he’s covering the CB.

Only really the clips against us show him properly up.

The thing is, the knives are out for him and he’s been analysed to death. Didn’t hear a peep about their saviour ‘Soro’ selling the jerseys for our 4th goal last week. A straight pass out of defence right to Davis whilst under no pressure whatsoever. He was out of position, gave the ball away and didn’t cover to make up for his mistake. Brown is such an easy target for them (and us), but they have many more issues than Brown.

I'd tend to agree

The analysis is poor if players run at him he struggles and is poor player but they had one example in there where ajer ran away to the left and he had to drop back if not the opposition had a man free in on goal

But it shows how poor the team is more than Anything as when that happens to us our midfield and wide players drop in to cover and then our Striker changes position as well.

The problem they have is we strengthened and came back into the league it really shows those titles and awards they won when we were out of the league mean nothing as soon as they are challenged they fell apart.
This year without us in the league they would have still won another easy trophy.
The players they consider superstars are nothing and have won title after title and cup after cup as there was no challenge.

When he was at hibs he looked a good prospect,box to box, decent strike on him, chipped in with a goal or 2. He went to them and just seemed more at home trying to wind up the opposition.
Him and Kevin Thompson were a decent partnership in midfield at Hibs but once he went to the piggery he became a Peter Grant clone just pointing and kicking anything that moved.
The sign of any good player is that they can adjust their game to suit once the legs start to go a wee bit eg Ian Durrant and Ian Ferguson with us back in the 90's but he is like the guy at 5 a side who cant keep up with the younger guys and resorts to kicking.

The thing is, the knives are out for him and he’s been analysed to death. Didn’t hear a peep about their saviour ‘Soro’ selling the jerseys for our 4th goal last week. A straight pass out of defence right to Davis whilst under no pressure whatsoever. He was out of position, gave the ball away and didn’t cover to make up for his mistake. Brown is such an easy target for them (and us), but they have many more issues than Brown.
That guy slaughters a few of them. Christie and his 1 goal from 54 shots outside the box is worth a watch also. :))

Thought he was a legend so how come they are ripping him apart now he's leaving :)

As for the analysis, he is done. He can't bully players anymore as he has not got the mobility and opposition just step round him, especially Kent, as he goes in for their ankles, hence the uptick in use of arms. Hope he features every game for the sheep.

Oh, and we have Davis who is older! Just shows who is a footballer and who is a one trick thug.

Surely the Captain must take responsibility though , even if he's not 100% involved....in every incident...he's been absolute shite in the last 2/3 seasons , slowed up , and caused him to revert to his catalogue of dirty tricks. He'll get even more exposed with dolly next season .

Back