Scott brown having a laugh surely

I know it's the era we live in, but to think this twat and excuse for a footballer is a millionaire, when the likes of wee Bud, Henderson and Baxter were paid a pittance is criminal.

Scott Brown would have probably retired by now if HMRC hadn't dug their claws into us

wouldn't have won anything, probably sold a year after and played out his days at some crap like Dundee, chopping everybody and getting red cards for it. A dire footballer protected because of who he plays for
Brilliant summery Blueranger

I have no words after seeing that nonsense on the news, surely other teams fans must see that and think ‘absolute shite!’ Is it just us? Can anyone else not see through that club? Mind boggling in this wee shithole that they can get away with it, anywhere else they’d be ridiculed.

I just made that very point to a Killie fan. Propoganda FC.

From the picture I saw on Scotland today's sports section Griffiths was not celebrating but instead was gesticulating and mouthing off at somebody off the pitch. All that was missing was holding an imaginary AK47.

Also

Throwing anything into the crowd other than yer fitbaw gear at the end should be bringing the game into disrepute. Well that's what thumbheid did. Yellateeth is also wan to talk. Wee reptilian republican bastard.

An utter irrelevant man playing the victim card again, he’s been getting off very lightly for years for his on field antics.

When they say I haven’t seen it, it means they can’t defend whatever their team mates have done

Boyd has his newspaper gig and could quite easily bury both Brown and Griffiths if he so wishes.
Well maybe the above is a fallacy.
The Tim editor will decide

Scott Brown - "You need to think there's a reason why they don't like you. "

Just one?

So according to Lego Muncher “They (fans) think they can sing and chant for 90 minutes and do whatever what they want.” And it’s poor Thumbheid doesn’t deserve any of this and the fans are a disgrace (did anyone actually hear any abuse towards him?) and he bahaved impeccably!!!!

BUT Alfie gets racially abused by their filthy racist fans, it’s caught live on camera, posted online and septics response is to turn it around to be all about Alfie’s gesture when walking off !!!!

Aye right ya fu(king mongtard pr!ck

Prick as always! Brown was a decent but very lucky player. Never at all on the level folk put him at.

Pingpong is a very tidy player. He's not good enough to go up against Borna, but against shite teams, he could be the difference between Celtic getting a win or dropping points. I don't like to enjoy players getting injured (there is a list), but the boy being out is good news for us.

Brown has issued a statement, which although seems pish, he's changed the narrative. It's now about Griffiths being the victim and not the thug. It's even a wee joke about big Boydy to show Broony is a good guy and very reasonable.

Meanwhile, we wait for a carefully scripted statement to defend our best player against reacting to racist and sectarian abuse, while being refereed by cheats.

from a guy who got away from punching our captain, and has previous for doing the same.as the saying goes,couldnt mark their neck with a blow torch

He’s not being a hypocrite he’s on full wind up mode.

He knows he can get away with stuff, no other footballer can get away with.

If that’s one of our players, the compliant orificer is jumping all over it. As it’s Hollicom, it’ll be taken as the truth by the SMSM, useless tw@ts

He spent at least 3 minutes whining at the referee about Powers fair tackle on Frimpong the wonderkid along with Ajer and Julien

Back