Scott Brown Likes Tweet Criticising Lennon After This Evenings Humiliation to Cluj

I wanted them to bring in somebody who hadn’t been managing here instead of Lemon. Bringing someone who doesn’t know the “intricacies” of the league would be good now.

This could be bigger than we think.

Even if it were true and was a complete accident this will linger in their minds, particularly Lurgan.

Tonight's result is horrendous on it's own, but can Broonaldo be trusted? Let's hope this grows arms and legs in the dressing room and prove that the tweet is mightier than the sword.

That bullshit. He’s been caught out what he’s even doing on twitter after that who knows

These excuses are absolute comedy gold. They are just casually flicking through but out of ALL the tweets he could have "accidently" hit the like button it's that one.

I'm calling BULLSHIT ya Lego chewing, kebab slabbering mongo bastard.

Even if it was a mistake it’s now burrowed it’s way into the bhigot’s pea sized brain like a malicious and malignant vole. You can bet yer arse it will be tapping him on the shoulder when he’s sitting slabbering into his beer at his latest 19th Century Terrorist shitehole saying “that cnut disrespected ye Neil...that dirty bastard disrespected ye...”
Love it :)

If he drops brown for a few games I can see the dressing room totally imploding I can imagine he has a lot of power in there dressings room

My only worry is that this happening too early in the season.

If there is indeed turnoil, they have plenty of time to find someone competent that can galvanise them and actually improve them.

Id rather this was happening around christmas but in saying that, it’s encouraging

It will be about right for Brown to bale out before he comes up against a Rangers team that can match and beat them,he has had his free reign I do hope he stays around though to be put firmly in his place.

If there is indeed turnoil, they have plenty of time to find someone competent that can galvanise them and actually improve them.

Id rather this was happening around christmas but in saying that, it’s encouraging
I doubt they would sack him this early it's one bad result they have scored 12 in 2 league games I doubt it will come to that this soon

Sniff.. Lennie shouts us,... Brendan never shouted at us....

Crumbling like a spinsters hopes and dreams, great news also that clearly Lennon has lost faith in bolingoli already but I reckon he’ll be under pressure now to play his new defenders in the league. Happy days.

They have no team spirit. Look at the difference when we play. Gerrard is building a team and a squad that would do anything for each other. Hopefully we absolutely pump them on the 1st of September. They will only get worse.

No matter how special you are... if you are a high profile pro sportsman and you take an unexpected embarrassing pumping, the idea that you'd jump onto twitter to read the nice things being said about you is utterly mental.

poets really are doing anything they can to stop the real issue make the headlines .

Announcing a gay player
Losing in Europe

Hopefully more losses in the future as that horrible club crumble

His fingers have been hacked lol

Hopefully the two of them kiss and make up.

Lego eater must play at Ibrox. Our midfield is too quick for him these days.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I see Dan P has been quoted in DR as saying scum should automatically be in group stages and feels sorry for them. Dickhead!

No decent manager would want to come without having time to sign his own players, particularly along with the huge pressure they have to win the league. Lennon stays or Lennon goes, we shouldn’t be worried.

I see Dan P has been quoted in DR as saying scum should automatically be in group stages and feels sorry for them. Dickhead!

Scotland deserves an automatic CL place about as much as Gerrard Butler deserves an Oscar.

Don't know why he would be anywhere near Twitter after that performance.
If he never went on to criticise himself right away then he's talking bullshit as we all know he is anyway.

I agree to an extent but they HAD to miss out on the Champion’s League otherwise their spending power could have made the difference. In saying that, they are wasting some amount of cash on shite.

Back