Scott brown on nearly signing for rangers

I cannot get my head around why players, especially in the powder keg of Scottish football, make their current life and more importantly, their future life and the lives of their families more difficult because they cannot keep their petty differences to themselves instead of running their mouth off to the press and social media.

Broonaldo of course is a "special" case :rolleyes:

He strikes me as a cvunt who made a shyte bed for himself and now wants to tell the world he loves the smell of shyte, he is actually just full of shyte.

So Prso was taken in Murray’s private jet for talks but Brown was met in a car park.

Aye fucking right not a chance in hell!

Main quote out of it was:

"I went to London, I meet Gordon & Peter - we had a chat. I go to Dermot's house, he has maids! I'm thinking this is good

"Gordon wanted to build the team around me, Peter was phenomenal

"Then I get a text to go meet Rangers, so I met them - in a car park!

" I thought F*** me"

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2019/11/...c-rangers-he-saw-before-he-left-hibs-in-2007/
What he didn’t say was Rangers where offering him 16k a week, the scum where prepared to give him 24k.
Murray wouldn’t entertain that figure and told his agent Willie McKay to do 1.
There was only 1 place Brown wanted to go and that wasn’t to them until his agent turned his head.

In short.

A windae licking c.unt who as a captain sums up everything about the rancid club he represents.
A classless c.unt just like the classless c.unts that employ him.

Thing is, even if Brown had joined us, he'd have been another Naismith/Whittaker in 2012 - he's just the type

Lego getting desperate. Longing to see him put back in his box on and off the pitch by us this season. I hope he retires this season winning nothing and knowing he was never competition once we got back up to speed. A clown.

It's well known he was absolutely desperate to sign for us, whether we'd met him in a car park or the Ritz or at fucking Legoland. The filth offered more money and he was desperate for Rangers to match it. We didn't and he sold his soul.

Thats it on a plate.

I met a senior Rangers figure at the time and asked if we were signing him, I was told he had been offered far more money from one or more English clubs than we could offer him. No mention of the mentally challengeds at that point.

An injury-free KT is twice the player he could ever dream of being. That clown wouldn't have won even half the medals he had if we hadn't gone through what we went through. I respect the dignity he showed through everything that happened with his family but I don't rate him as a player one bit.

What he didn’t say was Rangers where offering him 16k a week, the scum where prepared to give him 24k.
Murray wouldn’t entertain that figure and told his agent Willie McKay to do 1.
There was only 1 place Brown wanted to go and that wasn’t to them until his agent turned his head.
Thank feck he did.

No point in lying about it, I was pretty gutted when they offered him more money and he went there. Fast forward a couple of years and I’d seen him absolutely dominated and passed off the park by Barry Ferguson and co so often I was thrilled we’d missed out on him and picked up Thomson instead. “Twice the player half the price” was a very accurate phrase at that time.

The truth is were it not for Whyte then admin then everything that came after it, Brown would probably have very little and would no doubt be deemed a waste of money by the scum fans. He owes everything he’s ‘achieved’ to the events of 2012 and the part that played in making the league a one horse race. The high regard with which he came to be held in Scotland also coincided with the quality of Scottish football and the national side declining to an all time low, I very much doubt that’s a coincidence.

He’s an absolute c*nt but type of player you’d love if he played for your team - Would say our player negotiations have stepped it up since then with Stevie G :cool:
When did you base him being the type of player you want in your team,because up until we where thrown out the League Briwn never laid a glove on us.Davis,Naismith Thomson all had the measure of him he has dominated a league with no competition the fact no one ever came in for him speaks volumes.I cant wait for them to lose 10 in a row so Brown will be just another Hun that played for them his Legend staus will disappear overnight.

HMRC saved his Celtic career as well, much like the mentally challenged Trophy Cabinet.

The mentally challengeds wanted him hounded out before the whole ''Dioufy'' thing.

The last time Celtic won the title in the Smith Era as well, Barry Robson and Paul Hartley were keeping him out of the team as Celtic went on their run to snatch the title in 08 :D :D

I thought he was outstanding under Rodgers in that first season but overall, he's an extremely over rated footballer.
i just think he is a ned that had got away with assault on other players due to Refs not doing their job, the SPL with us being away is his level.

We seriously need to give this prick the run around when we meet them in the final and at their st!thole in the league.

Win the final and mercilessly rub his ugly face in it.

Well if that story is true, and we all know its not, then it shows you how much Rangers wanted the wee ned if meeting him in a car park was the amount of effort we put in!!

Back