Scott brown trolled at Fleetwood

Hahahaha and typical reaction from the horrible little bassa.Loves to dish it out but can't take it and will play the vicTIM.

Bit dramatic. He rightly just walks away from the boy.

How would you feel if someone said hail hail up the ra or something. Just stand and smile?

It's harmless banter but it has minimal impact on Brown other than to probably make him think aw ffs.

Just realised Ive took the side of Scott Brown. I feel sick. Ignore me.

Fleetwood is a complete shithole , can’t call themselves cod army as there are no fishing boats or trawlers there anymore sadly , it’s really hard to believe
30 year ago it was busy
40 year ago thriving
50 year ago very busy

Now nothing

No cod - so no army

Just Lego

The last time someone trolled him with the same patter at an airport he full force shoved the guy away from him so this must be character development for Lego eater B-D

I look for their score every weekend in the hope that this little scummy fanny is finally found out in English League 1 level along with his anti Rangers pal Paul Hartley at Hartlepool. Think we should organise an anti Scott Brown away day at Fleetwood.

Fleetwood is a complete shithole , can’t call themselves cod army as there are no fishing boats or trawlers there anymore sadly , it’s really hard to believe
30 year ago it was busy
40 year ago thriving
50 year ago very busy

Now nothing

No cod - so no army

Just Lego
It still has the Fisherman’s Friends factory.

Jesus wept that accent. It’s like Kevin Bridges and Janey Godley had a love child.

P.S. fvck Scott Brown.

A guy that literally went out of his way to wind up and ridicule every single Rangers fan on the planet for over a decade and the boy having a wee bit of fun getting one up on him is getting the abuse?

Deary me!! Just waiting on someone saying "oh he's a millionaire and loaded I don't think he'll be bothered" Zzzz zzz zzz

Any opportunity to work it up that piece of shit should be applauded.

I'd like to think that even in my lower days, I'd have more to do than annoy Scott Brown on camera for likes on the Internet.

Also, f*ck Scott Brown.

Bit dramatic. He rightly just walks away from the boy.

How would you feel if someone said hail hail up the ra or something. Just stand and smile?

It's harmless banter but it has minimal impact on Brown other than to probably make him think aw ffs.

Just realised Ive took the side of Scott Brown. I feel sick. Ignore me.

The last time I saw Scott Brown in a video like this it was when one of our own fans said ‘where’s your sister’

I don’t blame him for wanting to get away pronto when this sort of shit happens.

30 year ago it was busy
40 year ago thriving
50 year ago very busy

Now nothing

No cod - so no army

Just Lego
giphy.gif

*cringe

I saw one where a boy does this with Troy Deeney and call him Harvey Price
I hope Deeney punched his **** in

What is it u don’t understand mate I’ve just agreed with u and said broony is an unclassy clown but the other guy in picture is a fool imo as there are other ways u can discredit him more effectively.

I agree with you on the other guy.

I was just surprised to read a Rangers fan referring to that scumbag as Broony...

I've only ever known T*rriers, his teammates or media sycophants to call him that.

Back