Scott brown trolled at Fleetwood

Bit dramatic. He rightly just walks away from the boy.

How would you feel if someone said hail hail up the ra or something. Just stand and smile?

It's harmless banter but it has minimal impact on Brown other than to probably make him think aw ffs.

Just realised Ive took the side of Scott Brown. I feel sick. Ignore me.

Blocked.

Dhim sympathiser.

Jesting.

How would you feel if someone said hail hail up the ra or something. Just stand and smile?

It's harmless banter but it has minimal impact on Brown other than to probably make him think aw ffs.

Brown was decent enough to pose for a photo with the lad. I just do not get these guys who think they're being funny when they do things like that to big themselves up.

Brown was decent enough to pose for a photo with the lad. I just do not get these guys who think they're being funny when they do things like that to big themselves up.
There will probably come a point ex players from both us and them won't allow photos thanks to regular stunts like this. It's totally unoriginal in all honesty but in saying that. Broon is a creep that deserves zero respect.

Haha he's a Lego munching roaster.

I couldn't care less if bears want to give him pelters or not but I'll still happily watch :))

Fleetwood is a complete shithole , can’t call themselves cod army as there are no fishing boats or trawlers there anymore sadly , it’s really hard to believe
30 year ago it was busy
40 year ago thriving
50 year ago very busy

Now nothing

No cod - so no army

Just Lego

As much as I enjoyed the analysis of Fleetwood as a harbour town, I feel like you peaked at thriving and therefore we lost the real sense of what it was like 50 years ago by you phoning in “very busy”

Booming or Roaring would have perhaps given us a full sense of the prosperous dynamism of the era in Fleetwood.

Please write back whether you think this would be an accurate depiction.

Thanks.

Feck Broon, the same clown who took the piss out of the Rangers support and younger Rangers players for years, playing the chocolate hardman, I wish him nothing but humiliation for the remainder of his days.

As much as I enjoyed the analysis of Fleetwood as a harbour town, I feel like you peaked at thriving and therefore we lost the real sense of what it was like 50 years ago by you phoning in “very busy”

Booming or Roaring would have perhaps given us a full sense of the prosperous dynamism of the era in Fleetwood.

Thanks.
Aye now I’ve sobered up , fleetwood used to be big fishing port

Now it has Scott brown in the town as it’s football manager - fleetwood just keeps regressing

Fleetwood is a complete shithole , can’t call themselves cod army as there are no fishing boats or trawlers there anymore sadly , it’s really hard to believe
30 year ago it was busy
40 year ago thriving
50 year ago very busy

Now nothing

No cod - so no army

Just Lego
Newspaper for curtains , needles and broken glass in front gardens around Highbury. Awful place

Thanks.
Yeah, hard to take it seriously.

He's yesterday's man.
I hated his f****g guts, but he is an irrelevance now.
Don't need to see anything about him in this Forum anymore.

This sort of thing peaked when that carload of guys got Boruc to sign a RHOU flag. The look on the stupid twats face was priceless.

I agree with you. He just walked off and didn't acknowledge.

Back