Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

Buzz Lightyear

"The midfielder quickly ended the interview as soon as the prospect of Rangers winning the title at Celtic Park was mentioned."

Surely a video exists of this??? Someone get it uploaded :))

200.gif

What's this with the t-shirt? Obviously something has been said but I must've missed it. Is it part of his "hardman" act?

This cnt, thumb, duff & christie will need watched the next game. Fully expect at least one of them will set out to deliver a career ender

100%. This guy's career is over, those medals he was handed on a plate are worth %^*& all, and the ending has not gone to script. He's not capable of doing something memorable in a pure football sense, so he's going to leave his 'stamp' on the game in some other way. I can see fireworks ahead. Our boys should sharpen their knuckles ahead of facing these cowards.

Last edited:
Sums up the lego muncher perfectly. Happy to play Billy Big bollocks when he's being given a trophy but displays abject cowardice in the face of a staunch resistance.

I'd have the coward stripped of the captaincy if I were a rhattler.

Last edited:
Back