Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

Not sure if I would rather a Morelos winner or a scuffed Morelos shot that bounces off Brown for an OG winner? Maybe compromise for Morelos nutmegging Brown for the winner...

He will probably think that this type of shíte will resonate well with his fućktard fanbhoys.

Classless moron.
This 100%

He's trying to appease the Savillites in order to keep them onside.

They know he's gash. He has nothing left to give. In all honesty despite being their most decorated player - he'll be forever remembered for losing the "Ten".

Captain?

Don’t make me f’ucking laugh.
I watched the game they went down to 10 against us at Ibrox, he went round every player telling them what he expected of them etc. Complete ladies front bottom of a guy, but cant doubt his ability as a captain.
You can detest someone whilst appreciating their abilities.

Remember when Kev Thomson signed for us from Hibs, the rumour was Brown was coming too. I cant for the life of me think how management decided this footballing gem wasnt right for us !

If he plays against us you just know he will do his usual plastic hard man act and try and injure our players, targeting Alfie probably. And we can’t rely on any ref dealing with him.

If he plays against us you just know he will do his usual plastic hard man act and try and injure our players, targeting Alfie probably. And we can’t rely on any ref dealing with him.
The leagues over I’m sure our players will be more than happy to get involved

Love it. Just remember how he acted when playing against hearts in the cup final from last year. Completely classless, screaming in folks faces etc. Rest assured, he’d have been dishing that out to us given the chance. It must be eating him up inside knowing we are winning the league. I wouldn’t be surprised to him and others try to injure our players when we play in a few weeks. It’s all they have left.

There’s one thing I hate worse than a beggar, a beggar hat dishes it out but can’t take it when handed back.

He’s a shite bag and ran away.

Remember when Kev Thomson signed for us from Hibs, the rumour was Brown was coming too. I cant for the life of me think how management decided this footballing gem wasnt right for us !

I genuinely think Sir Walter would have turned him into a really important player for us. Especially with his Hibs team mates as well.

There’s long been something about the culture at that rancid organisation that absolutely ruins talented young Scottish players.

He made his choice, F*ck him.

I fully expect 2 or 3 of them to get sent off in the remaining fixtures against us.

If that happens, I want us to go for the jugular and absolutely humiliate them. None of this showboating, keep ball, 'Ole' stuff. To quote Wibble I want wave after wave after wave after wave of attacks. I want us to score, get the ball out of the net and run it back to the centre spot for them so we have more time to do it again.

If any of them are around for next season I want them broken and mentally scarred from us giving them an absolute hiding. Preferably two. And I want that shitebag cunnt Lustig to see every minute of it.

Unbelievable him and Davis are the same age. Davis the complete professional, true Ranger, still running games at International, European and club level, in fantastic shape and has the respect of everyone around him.

Compare that to the classless ned they have, and to think he gets touted as some great captain. He couldn’t even lace Davis boots now, never mind in his prime. If we had never been sent down the leagues he would’ve been in lower level England by now, and now we’re back he’s shown for what he is, a shite footballer.

The prick signed a 2 year contract just after they got 8. Guess he thought he would hang around for the ‘10’.
Couldn’t be happier that he did, he’s been rank and he’s obviously hurting, get it right fookin up him because we’re in a win, win here.
If we win the league, before the 21st then brilliant, if we win it on the 21st then even better and if we win it after the 21st then so be it, we’ll have made him painfully wait a little longer to get put out of his misery.

Last edited:
This wee prick absolutely boils my piss. He swaggers around like he’s some kind of f**king superstar when the reality is our removal from the league allowed him to create this “legend” within himself. People are quick to forget when we were winning leagues this guy was being absolutely slated by his own fans and they were calling for him to be sold. It was only when we weren’t in the league that the stick stopped and allowed him to create the myth that he’s actually a decent footballer. An odious cretin who thought lording it up over people like Holt, Windass etc made him a hardman. He’s the one I want front and centre seats to see him have his nose rubbed in it and put in his rightful place

I fully expect 2 or 3 of them to get sent off in the remaining fixtures against us.

If that happens, I want us to go for the jugular and absolutely humiliate them. None of this showboating, keep ball, 'Ole' stuff. To quote Wibble I want wave after wave after wave after wave of attacks. I want us to score, get the ball out of the net and run it back to the centre spot for them so we have more time to do it again.

If any of them are around for next season I want them broken and mentally scarred from us giving them an absolute hiding. Preferably two. And I want that shitebag cunnt Lustig to see every minute of it.
One of them will do something stupid, its guaranteed.
Hope we take the absolute pish out of them.

tenor.gif
The great thing about that is the look of utter contempt on Buff's face and then it takes a full 10 seconds for Lego to work out what's happened the thick 19th Century Terrorist tw@t. Even then he can't believe Alfredo has slapped him. Class on so many levels!

Back