Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

with no access to us, the bbc's only coverage to anything to do with the title this season is asking the tims how they feel to loose it, could make a good car crash to watch for us and all non tims

Despise this bastard. Just shows how bad of loser he is. What a bullet we dodged by not signing this prick. If a rangers captain ever got on like that I’d be embarrassed.

sums their club up. Manager and captain and one of their “star” players are nothing but scum that if they weren’t playing football would be sitting drinking their life away in some street corner

Unbelievable him and Davis are the same age. Davis the complete professional, true Ranger, still running games at International, European and club level, in fantastic shape and has the respect of everyone around him.

Compare that to the classless ned they have, and to think he gets touted as some great captain. He couldn’t even lace Davis boots now, never mind in his prime. If we had never been sent down the leagues he would’ve been in lower level England by now, and now we’re back he’s shown for what he is, a shite footballer.
The disgraceful thing is, outside of Rangers fans, because of 2012 the Scottish media will probably rank him as the best midfielder in Scottish football of his generation and use his tainted medals as “proof” of that. Meanwhile in reality he was very rarely even the best midfielder in his own team. The only thing he does “better” than Davis is wind up other players to get them booked.

I genuinely think Sir Walter would have turned him into a really important player for us. Especially with his Hibs team mates as well.

There’s long been something about the culture at that rancid organisation that absolutely ruins talented young Scottish players.

He made his choice, F*ck him.
From what I heard from some good sources at the time was he agreed to sign in the January and shook hands with Walter to then changed his mind when his agent got more money out of the mob.. Says all you need to know about him.

Sums him and. his club up .....canny fuckin take it........
We're back where we belong ya shower a chuckie tramps.
Hail hail in our shadow you trail......WATP .

The media have created a monster with this clown..
Encouraging his own over inflated ego by praising him against average SPL teams..
Yet he always got found out against decent European teams. But that seemed to get overlooked.

You can laugh now but ?

You can appreciate the utter disdain Ryan Kent has for them ?
Of course I can appreciate his dislike for them, I can appreciate anyone having a dislike for them. There’s nothing in life I despise the sight of more than that football club.

I just found the whole celebration of that slap to be incredibly cringy. We got nothing from that game. It was a slap btw, not a punch as the pictures seem to now imply

Plastic hardman and a classless prick wont be on the pitch when the final whistle sounds hell already be up the tunnel hiding from our celebrations.
Despicable piece of human excrement.

chill
Of course I can appreciate his dislike for them, I can appreciate anyone having a dislike for them. There’s nothing in life I despise the sight of more than that football club.

I just found the whole celebration of that slap to be incredibly cringy. We got nothing from that game. It was a slap btw, not a punch as the pictures seem to now imply
Chill out pal. Just enjoy the experience of a lifetime over the next month or so.

It's actions like that ,that makes him a hero to the fuds who support his team. And that makes them all fannies.

Lovely stuff, just what i've been waiting for. The hurt and disappointment dripping from them.

Thumbheid for the next presser plese, and asked what its like to be part of the team that ruined the dream :shh:

This cnt, thumb, duff & christie will need watched the next game. Fully expect at least one of them will set out to deliver a career ender

They are not playing the Rangers of a few years ago mate. This team can well and truly handle themselves and have shown they are more than a match for those mentally challenged basturds

Maybe he only just got up to speed with the league table?

They have never heard about winning with humility and losing with dignity.

Back