Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

Sorry if I have missed something, where in the article does it say that?

EDIT: Just me that can't read.

Last edited:
The disgraceful thing is, outside of Rangers fans, because of 2012 the Scottish media will probably rank him as the best midfielder in Scottish football of his generation and use his tainted medals as “proof” of that. Meanwhile in reality he was very rarely even the best midfielder in his own team. The only thing he does “better” than Davis is wind up other players to get them booked.
Did the Evening Times not have him in their All Time SPL team ahead of The magnificent Bastard(Mr Souness)among others. FFS I would still fancy Graeme to out do him now.

I hope someone absolutely cements that fraud if we’re leading by a few at parkhead

Love to see Arfield, Kent and Morelos jumping about infront of his face too. Absolute fucking c.unt
Ignore the bar stewards and show them a real 10IAR with, "but but he never scores against us" getting a hatrick

It will be won before we play them.

We will win both games prior to playing them and they will drop points in one of theirs which will seal it.

“Hey their Broon with the sad face”

8b0.jpg

Interesting that he terminated the interview prematurely when TLB did the same the other day, "I'm not answering any more questions". Suggests that it's premeditated, I wonder if it's some shitey attempt to play the victim card so they can claim the press are stepping over the line with them. Helps deflect the flak from their manky fans.

Can do nothing but cringe when I see that picture plastered everywhere. Seen phone covers and mugs with it and all.

We lost that game.
Doesn't make me cringe now and it didn't at the time.

Brown had obviously said something, coming the tough guy with a young player and got the shock of his life when Ryan retaliated.

Safe to say Brown has never had the balls to do it again.

I can remember that match well and yes we were beaten, but it was a game when i think Brown and the rest of that mob realised that Rangers were a different animal and were not going to be whipping boys any longer.

Interesting that he terminated the interview prematurely when TLB did the same the other day, "I'm not answering any more questions". Suggests that it's premeditated, I wonder if it's some shitey attempt to play the victim card so they can claim the press are stepping over the line with them. Helps deflect the flak from their manky fans.

Not normal people.

Their manager and captain are the very epitome of this classless operation.

Guys a clown.

It is Griffiths I want the cameras following when we go there and beat them though. I will never forget the image of him waving a tri colour amongst their support at Ibrox
Or tieing a celtic scarf around our goalposts. Or wiping his nose on our crest on our corner flag.

Back