Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

The mans a coward .

snidey elbows and nasty challenges from the receipients blind side . Someone faces him up (Kent , Morelos) and he shits his pants . lords it over gash rangers teams but not so clever now .

a hollow career built on meaningless title and cup wins minus your main challengers or handed titles via online video calls . It will live with him till the day he dies that he was captain when they oblitered by rangers to end a run of title victories that would’ve given their previous baubles some credibility .

I take it the “doesn’t matter where we win it” posters won’t be having a chuckle in here at this and have lots of sympathy for the Lego muncher.

Of course all right thinking folk have sympathy with Broonaldo. Imagine having to go thru life with a face like a bag of pork scratchings and a love of Lego despite his age.

I do think that he will call off from our game and not even be warming the bench..Same with Griffiths and all of the Scottish ***s. They can't take it.

Bwahahahahahaha

Maybe he should have been asked how he feels, as a super duper mega captain, that when his team is falling apart and clearly in need of some inspiration and leadership he's been benched for a wee boy called Soro!!!!!!

Hope this c*nt is suffering at the thought of us winning the league.

Not so mouthy now ya fat prick!
Here take this ya fùcking absolute bawbag.....

rfgbc3y_d.webp

Biggest coward in the country.

Let’s all laugh at Broonie,
Coward scum, coward scum.

Can see them dropping points before then. They will try to injure as many of our players as possible at the piggery to try and weaken us for Europe.

Fanny !!! Sadly no surprise with this type of behaviour, does it not say respect somewhere on his shirt??
I’m sure for all we disliked Billy McNeil he wouldn’t stoop to this level there was a mutual respect for each other, something else that has disappeared in modern world.

I hope someone absolutely cements that fraud if we’re leading by a few at parkhead

Love to see Arfield, Kent and Morelos jumping about infront of his face too. Absolute fucking c.unt

If there's no fans and we win then we should do a huddle with a bit of hokey cokey for Michael Matheson.

A dummy hardman who doesn't have the guts to take an awkward question without throwing his lego out the pram. An utter knob-end, with all the qualities necessary to be captain of that club.

To think they're putting him on the same pedestal as Billy McNeil, is utterly embarrassing for them and says everything about their twisted and distorted valuation of this overrated clogger.

sorry for the ignorance but where exactly did this term come from? Cracks me up but would love to know. Cause his teeth are messed up?
Because he loves eating Lego! B-D. It has been about for so long I even forget how it originated.

Fanny !!! Sadly no surprise with this type of behaviour, does it not say respect somewhere on his shirt??
I’m sure for all we disliked Billy McNeil he wouldn’t stoop to this level there was a mutual respect for each other, something else that has disappeared in modern world.
That would be the same Billy McNeill who held up eight fingers when he was receiving his runners up medal at the 1973 SC final.

The same Billy McNeill who couldn't bear to have Mo Johnston's name mentioned in his company but it was okay for Jock Stein to sign Alfie Conn?

It's in defeat that men truly reveal themselves.
Easy to play the big man when you're on top but let's see what you're like when the chips are down.
I'm so glad he stuck around for 55.

It's just glorious to think of him,Lennon and Lawwell run out of Scottish football and hated by their own support come the end of the season.

Back