Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

He was a cowardly loser when he first went to the poets and he's a cowardly loser now.

It's pleasing to know that the weirdo's in the east are going to chase him out of their rancid organisation and their rabids will be screaming about how he "was never one of them to begin with" and will never be welcomed there again.

Make no mistake, TLB and Griffiths will be hated by them for decades, but they will reserve a special level of hatred for Brown and that is very pleasing.

I worry a wee bit if the league is won we might not try hard enough beat them. That would be a shame. SG will need to be on top of the mental approach.

Wonder who’ll ref this one? Probably Gollum? Mongo’s goal will be to wind Alfie up and get him sent off - thats all he has left. Need a savvy ref, if such a thing exists up here.

Wonder who’ll ref this one? Probably Gollum? Mongo’s goal will be to wind Alfie up and get him sent off - thats all he has left. Need a savvy ref, if such a thing exists up here.
I would be surprised to see him play in this game. If he does he will need watching, especially if we go ahead.

That would be the same Billy McNeill who held up eight fingers when he was receiving his runners up medal at the 1973 SC final.

The same Billy McNeill who couldn't bear to have Mo Johnston's name mentioned in his company but it was okay for Jock Stein to sign Alfie Conn?
Maybe the fact Mo had agreed to sign for them initially was the issue. I know I'd be raging had it been the other way around.

Just run rings round him, score a few and remind him how he looked before The Rangers were put down.

He will know he is actually useless and his medals are chocolate.

100%. This guy's career is over, those medals he was handed on a plate are worth %^*& all, and the ending has not gone to script. He's not capable of doing something memorable in a pure football sense, so he's going to leave his 'stamp' on the game in some other way. I can see fireworks ahead. Our boys should sharpen their knuckles ahead of facing these cowards.
Hope greegs is having knuckle dusters fitted in his gloves.

Said this on another thread that if we win it before going to Parkhead or even win it there the players should unveil '55 T shirts' emblazoned with 'The Indomitables' in post match celebrations. A wee counter to their so called 'Invincables' I.e. as Indomitable means one who can't and will not be dominated. Hopefully would really wind up, Brown, Griffiths etc. Although they probably would wouldn't know what the word Indomitable means along with half of their support!

Said this on another thread that if we win it before going to Parkhead or even win it there the players should unveil '55 T shirts' emblazoned with 'The Indomitables' in post match celebrations. A wee counter to their so called 'Invincables' I.e. as Indomitable means one who can't and will not be dominated. Hopefully would really wind up, Brown, Griffiths etc. Although they probably would wouldn't know what the word Indomitable means along with half of their support!
I can't even say it

I really hope this season is that horrible cuunts legacy season.

In terms of rubbing it in his face , I honestly wouldn’t bother , he’s a classless irrelevance . Don’t want any attention on him that day .

You stay classy, you thick freak show Lego eating cnut.
reface-2021-02-23-06-30-08.gif

Back