Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

A Scotland captain, MY ARSE. When I think of Tiger Shaw, George Young, John Greig. He could not lace the boots of any one of them.
Their actual 9 in a row team was before my time and I could name 4 or 5 off the cuff, McNeil, Lennox, Chalmers Auld, erm Jinky, Gemmel.
I'd bet a tim aged about 25 could name 4 or 5 of our 9 in a row team.
As for their more recent run of trophies, who are the sellick legends in that group??
Scott f**king Broon lolz. Even some sellick fans would admit thats hilarious.

This cxnt chose an easy career because he knew he wouldn’t cut it down south. This isn’t how it was suppose to end for him, get it up ye

This cxnt chose an easy career because he knew he wouldn’t cut it down south. This isn’t how it was suppose to end for him, get it up ye
He actually didn’t choose it, literally nobody ever tried to take him there because it was clear as day that he was utter bobbins.

Compare that to KT for example, Brown’s former Celtic manager no less came to take him down south after two serious knee injuries because he knew he could actually play a bit.

Surely a video exists of this??? Someone get it uploaded :))

Brown is a horrible mutant jump the dyke bastard. He personifies everything that is wrong with the scum.

It's cos he is pure ragin man and it hurts him as much as ra fans.

Fecking idiot, playing to the gallery.
Fat doughnut

He actually didn’t choose it, literally nobody ever tried to take him there because it was clear as day that he was utter bobbins.

Compare that to KT for example, Brown’s former Celtic manager no less came to take him down south after two serious knee injuries because he knew he could actually play a bit.
To be fair - not that neither me, or you care, but I think he did actually have a chance to go to Newcastle at one point but may of just been speculation.

Either way, he’s finished his scum career with us winning 55.

I’m concerned that there will be a deliberate intention to seriously injure at least one of our players, whether by Broon, chimp face “not that type of player” Christie, or even Laxalt unleashing her inner Uruguayan.
Obvious target being Alfie but I wouldn’t put it past them to try and make one of our players miss the Euros, like Borna or Kamara. Remember that big bastard Sutton almost put Caniggia out the 2002 World Cup.

I predict carnage in both OF games left. They won't want us enjoying it all and truly rubbing their noses in it and will be told to go out and inflict injuries to our players. Expect Duffy, Brown, Griffiths, Soro... to just spend 90 mins trying to hurt our players.

Fantastic watching this bunch of Green Bottle amateurs go from Heros to Zeros!

Can you imagine the torment of always being remembered as the massive-headed wimps who lost the TEN!

Poor old Brown (Voldemort) and Griffiths (Snotterman) - let's see how THEY handle the ridicule!!!!

Whether we win the league at his dump, or are champions when we get there, I hope all our players gloat over him the whole match. Same with that wee shite Griffin.

18 points ahead and 8 games to play??
giphy.gif

I live in Durham & most of my friends & family support either Newcastle or Sunderland. One thing they all have in common is they effing hate the mhanky mob. Scot brown in particular. They try to convince themselves that everyone loves them lol. Couldn't be further from the truth

I always reckoned that Peter Grant was my ultimate hate for them and would never be beaten but this one runs him very very close any time I see his coupon!

I predict carnage in both OF games left. They won't want us enjoying it all and truly rubbing their noses in it and will be told to go out and inflict injuries to our players. Expect Duffy, Brown, Griffiths, Soro... to just spend 90 mins trying to hurt our players.
Agree,they are well capable of starting a major barney,we must not take the bait,just laugh in their rotten faces

Back