Scott Brown walks out mid interview when Rangers winning the title at Parkhead mentioned

He's a no mark. Always has been. He knows it better than anyone, that's why he gives it the big man act. The best way to hurt him is just pass the ball around him so quickly he can't even see it and can't get near to making a tackle, say nothing to him, just leave him in the dust without a backward glance.

Anything else and you just make him relevant.

Ahhh cheers mate, what a banger
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fa9af65f85a8ed319d2861211d4b23f46.png

I fully expect 2 or 3 of them to get sent off in the remaining fixtures against us.

If that happens, I want us to go for the jugular and absolutely humiliate them. None of this showboating, keep ball, 'Ole' stuff. To quote Wibble I want wave after wave after wave after wave of attacks. I want us to score, get the ball out of the net and run it back to the centre spot for them so we have more time to do it again.

If any of them are around for next season I want them broken and mentally scarred from us giving them an absolute hiding. Preferably two. And I want that shitebag cunnt Lustig to see every minute of it.
This. The better thing about where we are is that we can only get stronger. They were lording it over sub standard Rangers teams due to the massive financial disparity. That is not the case here, they have the advantage and we have battered them.

If we get to the champions league, with our signing policy so far, we would be able to invest in about 3 maybe 4 higher class players that would elevate the team again.

One step at a time, but it’s looking very promising and much quicker than any of us could’ve hoped for.

Or tieing a celtic scarf around our goalposts. Or wiping his nose on our crest on our corner flag.
I would love one of our players to go up to him and rub his shredded wheat hair.

He would go fucking mental and probably be up the tunnel like Usain Bolt the prick.

Or if Tav gets asked about stopping 10, he replies; 10, the 8.75 was as false as the fat guys hair that plays up front for them what’s his name, Terry Griffiths?

This. The better thing about where we are is that we can only get stronger. They were lording it over sub standard Rangers teams due to the massive financial disparity. That is not the case here, they have the advantage and we have battered them.

If we get to the champions league, with our signing policy so far, we would be able to invest in about 3 maybe 4 higher class players that would elevate the team again.

One step at a time, but it’s looking very promising and much quicker than any of us could’ve hoped for.
Many of us were impatient and wanted overnight success when Gerrard took over but the more level headed of us knew it would take time and I'm very glad that it took less time than I thought it might. This is a great year only spoiled by the fact that we haven't been able to get into the games, but I am happy to accept it as it is as we will have the 55! :))

W.A.T.P.

Many of us were impatient and wanted overnight success when Gerrard took over but the more level headed of us knew it would take time and I'm very glad that it took less time than I thought it might. This is a great year only spoiled by the fact that we haven't been able to get into the games, but I am happy to accept it as it is as we will have the 55! :))

W.A.T.P.
Absolutely my friend. This season has been beyond our wildest dreams. The football that the gaffer has us playing is brilliant to watch at times.

We’ve lacked just a bit of tempo in the last 4 to 6 weeks but are still winning games, that’s the sign of a good team. The foundations are in and if we get it right, we can start to erase the memory of what was done to us as we will be on a level playing field.

We will hopefully get to celebrate at the ground or George Sq, however if we don’t, I’m sure every bear will be having the mother of all parties at home.

Message to Alfie....
Please just get us a goal at the piggery and after your wild and extravagant celebration for your team mates and us the fans.... just make sure that Broon looks you in the eye and knows who is the master. A simple Alfie "look" or "smile" will be enough.

I watched the game they went down to 10 against us at Ibrox, he went round every player telling them what he expected of them etc. Complete ladies front bottom of a guy, but cant doubt his ability as a captain.
You can detest someone whilst appreciating their abilities.
The last game? He was probably going round telling them to target Alfie to get him sent off then lost the plot and grabbed Alfie’s hand to hit himself because he’s a useless prick. His ability is being a flat track bully who has shat it with a strong Rangers. Like the rest of his klub.

The last game? He was probably going round telling them to target Alfie to get him sent off then lost the plot and grabbed Alfie’s hand to hit himself because he’s a useless prick. His ability is being a flat track bully who has shat it with a strong Rangers. Like the rest of his klub.
Na mate, was a few seasons ago, regardless of him being a gobblerash, good captain IMO.

He'll be picking up an "injury" in the next couple of weeks.

Despite his valiant efforts and brave offers to play through the pain barrier, the medical staff will rule him out of the OF game. Expect the 2 page spread of how gutted he is to be missing the game but he'll be roaring on the team from the sidelines...accompanied with the "We'll win it for Broony" headlines.

You can at least understand grant on account of his upbringing. brown on the other hand.....
If that was my son his birth certificate would have been torn up when he signed for them.

Imagine watching your son behave like that to prostitute yourself in front of scum who will always ultimately despise what you are?

Imagine that unfolding in front of your very eyes?

I honestly don't understand why he and the media see this moron as a "hardman". The guys a coward, a classless and unprofessional tramp of a human being who has captained his country.

Put him up against real hardman of the past like Barry, Ian or Duncan Ferguson, Terry Hurlock, etc and he would be buried into the Ibrox turf.

He will no doubt be involved in the new structure at Parkhead to appease the scum support but in saying that he's quite possibly being filed in the same category as Neic as being a key factor in the 10 failure.

Guys a clown.

It is Griffiths I want the cameras following when we go there and beat them though. I will never forget the image of him waving a tri colour amongst their support at Ibrox
How tragic is it that the only footage from inside the stadium will be from tv cameras.

I’ll be taking great delight in us winning the league this year however I’m heartbroken our support won’t be there to witness it live.

Criminal if you ask me

In all fairness to brown and let’s try and be serious for just a minute, can any one of us say we’re not being 100% honest if we don’t think he is a complete and utter helmet?

Very pleasing that scum like Brown, Griffiths and Lennon will be about to see us win the league.

They've lorded it over shite Rangers teams for far too long - hollow achievements and they know it.
Unfortunately Lennon has shit himself and resigned so he won't have to see it. I fully suspect Brown will be either "injured" or suspended for that game.

Would love to see him planted... but the media would be all over it like a rash.
Laugh as you pass him after scoring and every time you run past him with the ball
Smile at him every chance you get.
This will wind up this prick up to the maximum.
He will eventually snap.

Back