Scott Nisbet seriously ill

Theciscokid

sincere apologies if I've missed this but The Sun reporting Scott has 4 tumours on his kidneys and needs life saving surgery.

That's terrible. I thought it was going to be a thread looking back with affection on THAT goal back in 1993 but instead it's this. I hope they've caught this in time. This year seems to be one piece of bad news after the other.

Stay strong Scott.

That’s a horrible shame, poor guy. I’ll certainly be keeping my fingers crossed for him. His goal against Brugge is the stuff of legend, it will always be talked about.

Really sad news. He's obviously a strong character; Souness made no secret of the fact he didn't rate him and even threw a Rothmans Football Yearbook at him and told him to find a club. But he hung on in there, and enjoyed the 5 in a row/European run scoring the fluke goal against Brugge.

Praying that he pulls through.

Come on big yin let's get through this and see the Bears win the Title postivie thoughts from all the Rangers support.

Jeez. Have met the big guy several times in Playa Blanca. Great guy. Good luck to him.

Wasn't really going to mention it, but my mum phoned me tonight to tell me that she has been diagnosed with cancer. Feel like I have been hit by a truck. She is in her 70's but never really been ill in her whole life.

Just goes to show that you just don't know what's round the corner.

His goal against Brugge is one of my earliest Rangers memories. Sitting watching with my Grandpa before he passed.

No Surrender Scott, we are all thinking of you during this difficult time.

Horrible news :( his goal against brugge was one of my first Rangers memories and used to always watch it on VHS when i was young. Stay strong big man and hope you win the battle!

Very sorry to hear this. His goal against Bruges was especially memorable to me.

I hope he can beat this and my thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.

Jeez. Have met the big guy several times in Playa Blanca. Great guy. Good luck to him.

Wasn't really going to mention it, but my mum phoned me tonight to tell me that she has been diagnosed with cancer. Feel like I have been hit by a truck. She is in her 70's but never really been ill in her whole life.

Just goes to show that you just don't know what's round the corner.
Sorry to hear that mate, here's hoping they both pull through it.

Back