Scott Wright - looks decent

Looks a clever player. Good touch, intelligent, comfortable on the ball, can beat a man, pace, always on the move, floats about the park - left, right, centrally.

The penalty he won last night has been coming. The first real time he’s got on the ball and got at the opposition. He’s done that on a few occasions previously but instead of going himself, looked for a pass.

Settling in well, growing in confidence and doesn’t look out of place in this Rangers team. He comes on and fits in.

I also think he’s going to be a very good player for us.

Definitely a start v Livvy, makes sense and if so.. he scores a brace

Looks good, although we’ve not seen a huge amount of him he looks quick, direct and able to find space. Hopefully get a few full games in this season and come back raring to go for next season

Took me by surprise with his pace - he's a battler as well

I wonder what goes through managers heads when they see their players come to our team and just improve overnight :))

Reactions: fmp
Good contribution tonight. Direct and tricky.

Looks a good addition. Complete upgrade on Barker.
He has pace and he has a football brain.
That combination gives him a real chance. He's playing with better players now,so there's no excuse.
I have high hopes for the boy.

Some signings like Balogun, Mclaughlin and Wright may not seem exciting or as high profile as others signed for larger fees but it is shrewd decisions signing them. Sure some players have been a bit hit and miss from previous seasons but we seem to be getting more signings correct now. It is early days but the best compliment I can pay him is he looks like he belongs and has played for us for a long time.
The great Liverpool sides of the 70's and 80's made signings that, at first glance, seemed okay but not great. However all of them could play and fitted into their system.
It's good scouting at it's best.

He has some turn of pace. Love the way he just sets off directly at the opponents goal, no messing about. He looks like being a very promising signing already and will surely only get even better.

Pace, aggression and technically competent. He has all the tools.

Coach him better, get him fitter, make him stronger, give him a better game plan to follow and surround him with better drilled players are all thing we can offer him.

And if all that fails just get him oot his tits on caffeine and he / we will be fine! :D

Looks more than decent so far... Not really seen his contribution to the team when we don't have the ball... Think he could be up for consideration as a first team pick for next year...

i like what ive seen from him so far. Glad we got him in early to bed in with the team and ready for 56 next year

Must admit never knew Scott Wright existed until we were linked with him, but got to say looking by the few cameos so far to be a very good addition to the squad indeed

Looks to be a very good addition to the team and he'll only get better under the guidance of our coaching team.

Back