Scott Wright needs to get a start

all my posts during all our games so far was "put scott wright on" that's all I have to say in how highly I rate him

100%. I think he will be a Gers great in the future. Play him from the start in the final games as I think he will run riot. Another bargain buy from the management team ;)

Yip last five games of the season times to freshen the team up.Wright for me needs to start games and Aribo needs a rest win win here.

A few are showing fatigue.

Patterson, Wright, and maybe Arfield will pep us up and add a push for end of season.

Gerrard said he’s for next season. He’s getting up to speed with how we play and getting some minutes. I think he’ll get plenty time in the Scottish cup and be ready for our assault on the champions league.

Can turn on a 50p, pace, looking for the ball constantly, links play well, whats not to like?!

Messed up a great chance to win it near the end but looks a quality player to me.

Must say I was impressed with Scott Wright when he came on and I think he should get a start in our next match.
Big Joe Aribo clearly needs a rest.

He is a cert to start v Cove Rangers. Agree, every time I see the lad he leaves me with the opinion that there is a good Rangers player in the making there.

Wright, McLaughlin,Bassey and Itten all due a run of starts imo

Doubt we will see Bassey again this season due to him, Zungu and Patterson most likely getting a big suspension for the SFA for their dinner party, if only they had it in Dubai then all things would be ok

He will. Im sure next season we will see him.starting some games but I reckon we will see him develop into a first pick 18-24 months

Been impressed with his energy and he looks as if he's fairly sound technically. Gerrard and his staff have shown that they can help players improve so would expect more to come from him. If he'd been a bit more composed on the breakaway near the end he could have set up a chance for the winning goal. Not sure if he got caught in two minds between going for the player on his left or the one on his right and in the end played the ball too straight.

I could not agree more - he'll make mistakes of course but he is so direct it's unreal. With the better players around him he will excel - he needs to play.

I’ve been impressed every time I’ve seen him, albeit only for cameo appearances, a starting place in the cup, and see where we go from there.

I think we need to mix it up a little bit now.

We’re a little flat at the moment, think the celebrations for 55 and the big gaps between games has seen us take the eye off the ball a bit in terms of tempo and precision.

Yes I have liked the look of him coming on in games and he certainly deserve the opportunity.

It’s great to see how the club bed in new players. Lad will be flying out blocks come start of new season.

Would expect he will get a run in the team now we are into the split. Hopefully Itten gets a run too. Might even lead to a change in shape (4-2-2-2?).

Looks quality every time I see him. Could play across the front 3, could play in behind Morelos also. A real player and just shows you how good our scouting team are to spot him as I think most folk were underwhelmed at signing him but he's got bags of quality.

He’s direct when he runs forward with the ball, and touch wood doesn’t have Kent’s tendency to beat someone then turn back on himself.

There’s a player there when he gets his final ball together. I would start him in all league games till end of season and certainly v. Cove. How else are we going to see what he’s got and develop him.

Our focus is the Scottish Cup now. The fringe players will be getting game time in the remaining league games and likely the Cove Rangers game.

Very much like the look of this guy and reckon he could be a big player over the next few seasons.
Definitely deserves a start imo

He looks a good player, similar to kent in the sense that he’s good at attacking a defence by running at them with his pace. Seems we might have someone who can play to give kent a little rest every now and then. Both similar in skill set which is only a compliment to wright

Back