Scott Wright - Welcome to Rangers - Official

I don’t think that’s the case VB.
Why not mate? I understood he’s been with them since about 8. I think Dev Fee applies until the season you turn 23 (last August for Wright) so in theory we could wait until he turns 24 next August but then FIFAs Training Compensation would maybe kick in (which is a different scheme). Not sure how much cheaper that would work out.

The hatred from the sheep is truly sickening, though not surprising. Being called every name under the sun, tagging their own players asking them to break both his legs in training.

Their fans really give celtc a run for their money in scum stakes.
The thing about Aberdeen is because they are so irrelevant and pretty much invisible to us, they need to go way over the top in attempt to attract attention. That is why they are so full of poison. And the fact that they are all ugly bastards with hideous accents too.

Now we buy Fred from United and we’ve got

Wright Ced Fred B-D

Edit: We've already got
Wright
maxresdefault.jpg

Ced
0_Eel4gtLWkAERyv-jpeg.jpg

Fred
morelos.jpg

Last edited:
Why not mate? I understood he’s been with them since about 8. I think Dev Fee applies until the season you turn 23 (last August for Wright) so in theory we could wait until he turns 24 next August but then FIFAs Training Compensation would maybe kick in (which is a different scheme). Not sure how much cheaper that would work out.

Must be something to so with when you turn 23 VB but we’re definitely not required to pay compensation for him.

The development fee is paid when a player moves from one team to another when his contract runs out. If we agree a deal with the sheep to take him this window, that doesn't apply then as they've sold him (I think!).
Any highlights?
image.png

If he comes this month, Aberdeen will be 1 player short, so I expect us to offer them someone to sweeten the deal. Rangers have announced the deal to put pressure on Aberdeen. Wright won't want to get injured and as a local boy, he'll be getting pelters, so best if he comes now.

Welcome and good luck Scott.

Can't say as I have seen enough of him to comment on his ability, but those who are paid to do so must like what they have seen.

The development fee is paid when a player moves from one team to another when his contract runs out. If we agree a deal with the sheep to take him this window, that doesn't apply then as they've sold him (I think!).

image.png
Yeah, but our point is they can hold onto him
In the summer & get developmental compensation.

So it’s unlikely they would sell him £50k when they can claim + £300k in the summer & likely be awarded it via tribunal.

See Jake Hastie, Mark Stewart & Joe Aribo.

How good must you feel when Stevie Gerrard wants you for his team.

Welcome to the famous Scott.
Time to get yourself some gongs in your empty cabinet.

McInnes saying they're holding on to Wright for rest of the season.
Their fans will give the boy a torrid time if that is the case!

The sheep are taking the news well on their forum B-)

Went and had a look at that. Utter disgrace but to be expected.
Happy to take Mcrorie from us but anyone leaves them and comes here they are cast aside like an unwanted step child. Hopefully we can get Wright in during this window and free the boy of the sheep shackles.

Latest posts

Back