Scott Wright - Welcome to Rangers - Official

I'd wouldn't offer them a penny to take him early, the league is won. It would benefit us to bed him in early, so I'd offer them Jones on loan, we'd end up having to cover a chunk of his wages I'd imagine.

Wright won't be bursting a gut for them now he's on the move. Jones should want to play and at least get himself in the shop window for a move, so they'll (in theory...) have a more motivated player in a similar position.

Although Jones is a rocket and may just want to hang around for the title party...!

Low risk signing , bags of potential , severely annoyed the sheep fans and one for the future / fills the homegrown quota

what’s not to like?

Welcome!

Are Rangers and Aberdeen now getting on better, more professionally? It feels like it.

Not sure on that, sounds like a lot of money for someone we get free in the summer.

We don’t need him at the minute, Aberdeen may prefer he goes than stays. If we pay to get him early I’d be disappointed if we pay any more than we did for Kamara

Been said a lot mate, we are not getting Wright for free. We either buy him now or pay Aberdeen a development fee when he moves in the summer. Based on Jake Hastie’s fee, this is likely to be £300k - £400k.

Kamara was different as Dundee were not entitled to a penny for him. Arsenal did the development of him.

Apologies if this has already been posted.
Scott Wright thread on their forum.
Horrible horrible horrible basta*ds :mad:

Edit: The post about a child dying in infancy was my reason for putting this up.

That Aberdeen forum really is utterly pathetic.

Grown men wishing death to kids, wanting Rangers players to be attacked, this obsession that they have with career ending injuries.

All because they want to believe that they are our rivals.

Must be pathetic not being any clubs biggest game of the season.
I dont know why people look at their forums or any others for that matter.

All they are is full of keyboard warriors. Guys who can look after themselves dont go around posting crap like that. Once they break their virginity, they might calm down.

The post by @rocket_science is utter utter vile, these cunts are honestly a different breed

Just seen that, Jesus Christ - that’s psychopath material. Hiding behind a profile talking about killing a child with a golf club. Parasites. Hopefully someone rumbles whoever they are.

All the sheep seem to think if he comes in the summer, no development fee due.

Their forum really is an absolute cesspit. This place would be closed down if it resembled even 10% of that place.

All the sheep seem to think if he comes in the summer, no development fee due.

Their forum really is an absolute cesspit. This place would be closed down if it resembled even 10% of that place.
The sheep are second only to the bheasts in terms of hate and bile.

Hope he does well. Never noticed him but that's why I am not a football professional.

I shall reserve judgement till I see him playing.

Welcome to rangers.

On another note that forum is actually pathetic. I dont know of its teenagers being widos, trolls or actually grown men wanting to meet other men in dark alleys for manly chats.

Either way I'm out. It's a bit like a soap but without the women, well sheep.

Don't know very much about the lad tbh, but I've got no doubt he's been thoroughly looked at, & look forward to seeing if he can take the opportunity.

From reading some of the replies on this thread before losing the will to live though.. 1st misplaced pass will equal a torrent of pish.

Despair at this place.

A reminder to those thinking we can wave £50k at the Sheep and get him early on a bargain like Kamara. Aberdeen will be due a Dev Fee for Wright. That will apply whether we get him now or wait until Summer. Since he’s been with them since before the age of 12 that will be substantial. Hastie, from Motherwell, was in a similar position and we agreed a fee of circa £350k to avoid going to a Tribunal. Any fee is likely to be in the same ballpark.
So, we'll be entitled to the same for Ross McCrorie then, don't see a problem here at all.

Imagine “supporting” such a shite football team that you have to pretend you’re hard to give the impression of passion. What a scumbag.

Staying up in the north east- they are the scummiest set of fans you will find. Some of those comments are despicable but not surprising. Diddy club indeed

They struggle with the fact that there’s more Rangers fans in Aberdeen than there is Aberdeen fans, and also with the issue that they’re now completely irrelevant to Rangers.

That’s why they feel the need to overreact in the way they do. It’s a desperation to be relevant again, and deep down they know it’ll never happen.

Glad to know we get under their skin, it’s pretty late so maybe I’m missing something obvious but what’s the 25 about?
Having lived up there from very early teens until late 20s I find it very strange to see this sort of shite. I never had one problem in the years up there due to being a Rangers fan.

Welcome to Rangers Scott . Now you're playing with a real club , the one that matters , the biggest and best in the country...WATP

That Aberdeen forum really is utterly pathetic.

Grown men wishing death to kids, wanting Rangers players to be attacked, this obsession that they have with career ending injuries.

All because they want to believe that they are our rivals.

Must be pathetic not being any clubs biggest game of the season.
The whole forum is the absolute definition of keyboard warriors, their fans are living off the seemingly “notorious” soccer casuals from the 80s.
In reality 98% of them wouldn’t say boo to a ghost. I have lived in the city and the shire and have never had an issue wearing my colours, the supporters club i go with runs 2 buses from the city centre and never been issues as long as i’ve been there. They hype themselves up to be something they really are not.
Ryan Jack went for a drink a couple years ago in aberdeen and some wee tanked up ned had said a few things to him so they decided to leave and move on, their fans like to claim he was “chased out” :))
They even still go on about how David Robertson is scared to step foot in the city still to this day. He has a house there and can be seen quite regularly in his local pub when hes home!

A sad excuse of a fan base, all fart.. no shite.

Amidst all the depression of COVID, Wright must be as happy as a pig in shit right now. Imagine getting to leave Aberdeen to play for the Rangers, and imagine going from playing under a big beige jobby with a salt and pepper beard to playing under Steven Gerrard.

Now THATS what you call moving up in the world. Welcome aboard.

Back