Scott wright well done son

Too true. For a wide player he does most of his best work when he comes inside - always positive and always looking to do things quickly and directly which unsettles opponnents.

Not everything comes off for him but he has had some really good games this season just needs to add that consistency.

Was a bit deflated when I seen that was the change Gio was making, but he was excellent and took his goal brilliantly. Delighted for him.

He has really came onto a game since he got a run back in the team. I would still want a new RW signing in the summer but he's a good enough back up.

Came off at Pittodrie in January having played poorly and look on his face was like his Rangers career was done. Has come back over the past month and though still has plenty to work on, he's made a contribution, played well with n a European final and sealed a Scottish Cup final win. Boy's shown character and has earned his place in our squad next season at least. Well done Scott Wright.

Took his goal well, ran around a lot, some good defensive work
But much too slack in possession and I thought he tried to showboat a couple of times when keeping it simple snd keeping the ball would have been better for the team
I guess he is on a low wage andis nota bad option off the bench
He could be more if he becomes a bit more professional in his approach

I actually think Wright is a much better player than he often gets credit for on here, but I didn’t think he was the answer today when he came on.

How wrong I was!

Starting to grow into the Rangers jersey. Another good pre season and will be a great option on the right hand side.

In recent weeks/months hes starting to look like the player I thought he could be in early glimpses when he signed. The technique on that strike - after a box to box sprint - was absolute top drawer, perfection.

He's really started to turn it around, snd he's had a decent goal return considering he's nit consistently been in the team. Kick on from here!

There most definately is a player there alright. I've backed Wright since his signing and totally delighted for the boy with his performance today. His goal was a peach. Deadly accurate daisy cutter into the corner. You don't save those. Technique was world class.

Played well when he came on and a great finish.

I'm not going for some of the hyperbole in regards to his future though. At best he's a sub, he isn't consistent.

So has Scott Wright to be brilliant every week to be considered a good player?

Why is the same scrutiny not applied to Ryan Kent because in a lot of games this season Kent never kicked his arse?

Most wide players are inconsistent. Wright had an excellent game today and scored a superb goal, there's no reason he can't kick on from this and I hope he does.

Hold my hands up, gave him flack at points this season. Shut me up today. I've always felt he was too nice and tries to play it too safe, but he was the difference today. He's been excellent since the Semi Final against that mob in truth. Hope he takes this confidence and self belief into next season.

Today and at Fir Park he showed what he can bring to this side. However, if it enough?

Have to agree though, he made the difference today.

Gave him dogs abuse in spells always looked safety sam.

Comes off a bench does ok then you start him and he’s rotten.

But recently he’s been more direct playing with head up making positive runs bit more end product.

And his finishing has been great. That’s some goal today.

Hope he can kick on and take that consistency into next year

Back