Scott Wright

Think he’s been poor, not taken his chance whilst Kent was out

Felt a wee bit like last chance for a while today

Still waiting on him delivering. Hooked again after contributing very little. He doesn’t do any where near enough for this team.
I was at the game and I'm bemused with this Tosh, in the first half especially he caused them no end of trouble with his pace and workrate ffs and our management made a pure balls of the subs Bacuna is nothing and not showing as if he is going to produce and captain calaminity James getting selected before Patterson is a joke so look around at our problems without picking up on one player.

I'll go against the grain. I thought he had a really good first half and caused them lots of problems by running at them with pace. I think sometimes the end product isn't quite there as he's in and out of the team and maybe those understandings with other players aren't quite there.
I agree and for me was SGs first mistake today. Then Hagi and Aribo who were both playing well in a must win game (as they all are)

He’s an impact player at best, the amount of times he’s slow to make a decision when on the ball is frightening, he’s miles away from Kent.

He certainly divides opinion.
I thought he had a decent first half and caused them some problems and the auld fella that sits next to me thinks he's pish (but having said that, he thinks everyone's pish!)
;)

Doesn't score or assist enough, same as Aribo, Hagi and Kent. The other 3 are far superior players, Wright is another failed spl signing.

For an attack minded player, his numbers are poor. He’s when he’s not scoring or assisting, he’s not really doing any thing of note.

I was at the game and I'm bemused with this Tosh, in the first half especially he caused them no end of trouble with his pace and workrate ffs and our management made a pure balls of the subs Bacuna is nothing and not showing as if he is going to produce and captain calaminity James getting selected before Patterson is a joke so look around at our problems without picking up on one player.
You're a fucking embarrassment,every post mentioning Tavernier yet you're avoiding the 2 massive elephants in the room today,our GK who made a lady's front bottom of it and our striker who made several cunts of it.

I like him, he has the pace that we do need, I just feel at times the rest of the team can be very pedestrian. We don't seem to have runners off the ball, and when we do break down the wings more often than not we have no one in the middle.

Thought he had a decent first half, but was anonymous in the second before being hooked. I think there's a player in there, and wouldn't be giving up on him just yet.

I quite like him and think he played really well but when he plays you're almost guaranteed 0 goals and assists so we need better

Still waiting on him delivering. Hooked again after contributing very little. He doesn’t do any where near enough for this team.
He has a role to play but for me that’s impact sub so come on and stretch teams. We need an on form Ryan Kent back ASAP

He started well and raised expectations of what he can do.

Given how little he’s played in his career it’s no surprise his performances have tailed off. He was only a squad player at Aberdeen remember.

Initially started decent but has since fell off a cliff since then.

He'offered nothing this season, looks like a lost boy in the European games, although thats not his fault, he's barely played in Europe.

The clamour from some to drop Kent for him now looks even more ridiculous.

I was happy when we signed him from the sheep cause I thought whenever I seen him he looked good. Now i am not so sure, if he is meant to be a long term replacement for Kent, then I am worried.

Curious if anyone knows how he was played at the sheep before us, because looking at his stats he only featured in about half of every season's games for his last 4 years there.

Was he a certain starter, or an impact sub? Because if we bought an Aberdeen non-first team player and expected to have him as a main part of our front 3 then it seems odd

Curious if anyone knows how he was played at the sheep before us, because looking at his stats he only featured in about half of every season's games for his last 4 years there.

Was he a certain starter, or an impact sub? Because if we bought an Aberdeen non-first team player and expected to have him as a main part of our front 3 then it seems odd
He didn’t really suit Aberdeen’s style, and done his ACLx2 IIRC so missed a lot of games due to injury.

Back