Scottish Cup 4th round draw on Sunday night - Rangers v Stranraer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangeral

Programme starts at 7.15pm but will closer to 8,15pm

Dates for the 4th round is weekend of 17th/18th/19th January

TV coverage
Premier Sports 1st and 2nd picks basically the Rangers and Celtic games under the contract agreed last season
BBC Scotland have 2 games as well

Last edited:
During Sportscene on BBC Scotland channel

TV coverage
Premier Sports 1st and 2nd picks basically the Rangers and Celtic games under the contract agreed last season
Hope we get Hibs or Hearts at Ibrox

:)) Probably get St Johnstone or some other mob that we get loads of tickets for and I'll end with that as one of my away tickets

During Sportscene on BBC Scotland channel

TV coverage
If on Premier Sports does that mean no RTV ?

Hopefully a minnow away. Going to Man City v Palace on the Saturday with my son and his boys club.

Teams in the draw.

gn1.png

A home tie and preferably a lower league team purely to rest players but having said that it would be good to %^*& the mentally challengeds our early doors

By law of averages it is time we had a home tie in the Scottish Cup. Last 6 draws over two seasons in Scottish Cup we have had 5 away ties and 1 home. The mhanks have had 5 home ties and 1 away, I think. Someone must be warming their balls!

Players won’t need a rest for this game as it is first game after winter break.

An easy home game would be nice

By law of averages it is time we had a home tie in the Scottish Cup. Last 6 draws over two seasons in Scottish Cup we have had 5 away ties and 1 home. The mhanks have had 5 home ties and 1 away, I think. Someone must be warming their balls!
Every draw is 50 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back