Scottish Cup 4th Round Draw - St Johnstone v Rangers

Way before that though mate not just the last two seasons
I honestly don't see how anyone can say it's in any way fixed and not just pure luck.
Live on telly, you get told the numbers before it starts, you see them coming out and the person doing it can't see them.

That's our third away draw running, but the previous 4 were all at home. I can go back decades too, and I've been to loads of home Scottish Cup ties and loads of away ones.

I honestly don't see how anyone can say it's in any way fixed and not just pure luck.
Live on telly, you get told the numbers before it starts, you see them coming out and the person doing it can't see them.

That's our third away draw running, but the previous 4 were all at home. I can go back decades too, and I've been to loads of home Scottish Cup ties and loads of away ones.
Fair enough mate I’m just more sceptical

Spare a thought for all the filthy Yahoo bloggers and podcasters who have no conspiracy feeding frenzy tonight

I wouldnt have fancied a game against Morton. They have been grinding out results recently. Sitting second top of championship. That could be a shock. (No laughing now)

It wasn't that long ago they were always moaning that we always had a home draw in the cups, couple of away ties and some are outraged :))

Viaplay - us and them. Always.
BBC Scotland - some other pish.
Yes on Premier Sports website they had it as 1st and 2nd pick basically us and them as you say so Viaplay will be the same

BBC have a decent game in this round with the Edinburgh Derby

Surely viaplay will pick the Edinburgh derby over them playing Morton at home?
Viaplay have taken on the Premier Sports contract

1st and 2nd pick Premier always picked us and them unless we met each other I don't expect anything different under Viaplay for the rest of the contract which ends next season

All I ask is a home draw. Which we never get in the Scottish cup.
Eh?

In the last 10 years, we've been drawn H 18 and A 11
The other mob have been drawn H 12 and A 16

So, we've had 62% Home draws, against their 43%.

As a memory-jogger, here are our Home draws in reverse order season 20-21 going back to season 12-13: Stirling Albion, St Johnstone, Celtic, Cove Rangers, Stranraer, Falkirk, Hamilton, Morton, Motherwell, Dundee, Killie, Cowdenbeath, Raith Rovers, Killie, Albion Rovers, Dunfermline, Elgin City, Alloa.

Eh?

In the last 10 years, we've been drawn H 18 and A 11
The other mob have been drawn H 12 and A 16

So, we've had 62% Home draws, against their 43%.

As a memory-jogger, here are our Home draws in reverse order season 20-21 going back to season 12-13: Stirling Albion, St Johnstone, Celtic, Cove Rangers, Stranraer, Falkirk, Hamilton, Morton, Motherwell, Dundee, Killie, Cowdenbeath, Raith Rovers, Killie, Albion Rovers, Dunfermline, Elgin City, Alloa.
Fair enough mate. I’m an older bear so I’m going way back 50 years which I’m pretty sure would prove my point but clearly it’s not as bad as I first thought.

I might be wrong, but I think the last time the scum played Morton in a cup game at the paedodome, the Ton beat them 1-0. And it wasn’t that far back either
That was about 10 years ago, sure they played them more recent than that & won comfortably.
Hopefully an upset though

I’m going to pop along to see Darvel put the sheep back in their pen

Just down the road from me LOL

Round the corner from my dads, so keeping my eye on tickets for that one. Wee day out in The Railway Inn and a curry from the Royal Tandoori!

Back