Scottish Cup 4th round draw tonight - Rangers are ball number 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangeral

The round we enter after Brechin v Darvel 3rd round game on BBC Scotland

Games played weekend of 22nd January

No replays from 4th round extra-time & penalties if needed

TV - Premier Sports 2 games - Rangers & Celtic games unless both meet) BBC Scotland 2 games

Partick Thistle
Alloa Athletic
Arbroath
Auchinleck Talbot
Ayr United
Banks O’Dee
Peterhead
Clydebank
East Kilbride
Dumbarton
Edinburgh City
Raith Rovers
Annan Athletic
Kilmarnock
Airdrieonians
Stirling Albion
Cove Rangers/Queen of the South
Inverness Caledonian Thistle/Greenock Morton
Kelty Hearts/Montrose
Brechin City/Darvel

Aberdeen
Celtic
Dundee
Dundee United
Heart of Midlothian
Hibernian
Livingston
Motherwell
Ross County
St. Johnstone
St. Mirren

Last edited:
Who you gonny support ? :D
Said earlier my biggest problem would be knowing where to sit.

If that’s the draw and talbot lost 5-0 then that’s maybe £100000 a goal. That would drown any pain :D

Said earlier my biggest problem would be knowing where to sit.

If that’s the draw and talbot lost 5-0 then that’s maybe £100000 a goal. That would drown any pain :D
Think you might have an extra 0 in there mate.
Don’t think a 4th round tie v Talbot is generating £1M to be splitB-D

Anyone at home will do me...Oh, and those making the draw (mentally challengeds) don't have a wee peek into the bowl before picking a ball out, does ma fuckin nut in.

If Talbot drew Rangers at home, would they want to move the tie to Rugby Park or Somerset to maximise the crowd revenue, or no chance of that and it would be at their own ground?

If Talbot drew Rangers at home, would they want to move the tie to Rugby Park or Somerset to maximise the crowd revenue, or no chance of that and it would be at their own ground?
I think we would need to liaise with the local authorities and polis to see if they'd allow it for a start.

We had 3000 for the Ayr game. IF we drew the Gers at home I would love to see it played there but, as you say, moving it elsewhere would make the club a lot more money. Rugby Park would suit me for various reasons but I guess it would depend if Kilmarnock were amenable to it (same with Ayr) and also may depend if they were also drawn at home - maybe not want the pitch (even though it is plastic) to be played on twice in two or 3 days.

Really poor that there isn't a decent highlights programme on BBC tonight. Would have been a brilliant programme.
Yeah there's a Scottish cup youtube channel which has the highlights from every game but none of yesterday's games are available on it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back