Scottish Cup 4th Round General Discussion & 5th Round Draw - Hamilton v Rangers (8th Feb, KO TBA)

According to the Premier Sports website https://www.premiersports.com/football/scottish-cup-coverage-1.2.html they will be showing one match at 5:25pm on Saturday 8 February and one match at 5:25pm on Sunday 9 February. It does not say what matches these will be. My understanding is that Premier Sports will have first choice ahead of the BBC who I believe will also be showing two 5th round matches.
Almost certainly will be played on Saturday 8 February as Hamilton are playing St Mirren on Wednesday 5 February and Aberdeen on Tuesday 11 February. Will be played either before or after the Saturday afternoon games are played. Premier Sports are currently showing 5:25pm as time of the match they will showing on Saturday 8 February but that is subject to confirmation.

Almost certainly will be played on Saturday 8 February as Hamilton are playing St Mirren on Wednesday 5 February and Aberdeen on Tuesday 11 February. Will be played either before or after the Saturday afternoon games are played. Premier Sports are currently showing 5:25pm as time of the match they will showing on Saturday 8 February but that is subject to confirmation.
Thats a much better time than lunchtime for sure ... bring it on!

Comfortable victory, i'd even rest a couple of players especially on the plastic pitch. Would be a monumental shock if Hamilton got anything from this game.

I think Scotland v England rugby is on that afternoon too - plenty sport to watch at this time of year!

I think Scotland v England rugby is on that afternoon too - plenty sport to watch at this time of year!
Yes the Scotland vs England rugby kicks off at 4:45pm so that might be a factor in what time is decided for the Hamilton vs Rangers Scottish cup game.

Can’t believe some of the predictions of a pump fest , 5-0 , rest players etc.

We struggled last time at Hamilton. Shite plastic pitch and a Hamilton team playing as if they are in a cup final.

We need to put out a full strength team and be right up for this game.

Looking forward to it, hopefully on the Saturday at 5.30.

Can’t believe some of the predictions of a pump fest , 5-0 , rest players etc.

We struggled last time at Hamilton. Shite plastic pitch and a Hamilton team playing as if they are in a cup final.

We need to put out a full strength team and be right up for this game.

Looking forward to it, hopefully on the Saturday at 5.30.

St mirren won't play as deep as Hamilton.

Every reason to think it'll be a pumping (if full strength team oot)

3 zip if mixed team, 5 zip (or more) if full strength.

Gotta keep momentum, so I'm thinking full strength.

Hoping it's this kick off time,

Can head to the Pollok game, then either Linen or into town and head to Auctioneers for the game

12.30 on Sat 8th, on Premier Sport according to a "leak"

0_Screen-Shot-2020-01-23-at-073312.png

Back