Scottish Cup 4th Round General Discussion & 5th Round Draw - Hamilton v Rangers (8th Feb, KO TBA)

SM™

Staff member
RESULTS

FRIDAY 17th

Rangers 2-0 Stranraer

SATURDAY 18th
Aberdeen
1-0 Dumbarton
Alloa Athletic 2-3 Inverness CT
Arbroath 0-0 Falkirk
Ayr United 1-0 Ross County
Bonnyrigg Rose 0-1 Clyde
Dundee 0-3 Motherwell
East Kilbride 1-3 BSC Glasgow
Hamilton Academical
5-0 Edinburgh City
Hearts 5-0 Airdrieonians
Kilmarnock 6-0 Queen's Park
Livingston 3-1 Raith Rovers
Partick Thistle 1-2 FC Nonce
St Johnstone
3-0 Morton
St Mirren 3-0 Broxburn Athletic

SUNDAY 19th
Dundee United 2-2 Hibs

LATEST SCORES

REPLAYS - TUESDAY 28th
Hibs v Dundee United (19:45)
Falkirk v Arbroath (19:45)

5th ROUND DRAW
Hamilton Academical v Rangers
Inverness CT v Livingston
Clyde v FC Nonce
BSC Glasgow v Dundee United / Hibs
St Mirren v Motherwell
Ayr United v St Johnstone
Aberdeen v Kilmarnock
Arbroath / Falkirk v Hearts

Last edited:
Livingston 0-1 Raith Rovers
Hamilton 1-0 Edinburgh City
Had Raith at Livi in the not-a-hope-in-hell category.

Interesting.

I'm a couple of minutes behind. Smart TVs, smartphones, laptop, tablets, Alexa, all the rest and not an FM radio in the house.

Anyone else remember when we were told that football couldn't be played on Saturday/Sunday nights because the working class who go to these football match things are such awful and uncultured ruffians, therefore all the best matches would have to kick off shortly after breakfast in future?

They've gradually filtered it back in. Friday nights, forcing people to rush to games after work. Saturday at dinnertime, but rubbish games only and it must kick off as soon as the full-times have been read out.

Therefore 7:20 for Dundee/Motherwell tonight is interesting. Given how dull that is they'll probably get away with it but something like Hearts/Aberdeen or a Renfrewshire Derby could be a loony bin at that time after a day of MD 20/20, constant lager and countless grams of low-quality gear.

When SPL games kicked off at 6 it could get mental on Sundays. Aberdeen/Rangers on the Saturday had a feeling of evil with a tea-time kick-off. If Celtic shame game was on a Saturday it would've been a hundred times as mental.

So fingers crossed for BBC's Saturday night entertainment being a guy chasing a referee with a cattle prod or something.

2-0 Farts. Scorer that diddy I thought was running about with mud on his coupon the first time I saw him

All over

Anyone else remember when we were told that football couldn't be played on Saturday/Sunday nights because the working class who go to these football match things are such awful and uncultured ruffians, therefore all the best matches would have to kick off shortly after breakfast in future?

They've gradually filtered it back in. Friday nights, forcing people to rush to games after work. Saturday at dinnertime, but rubbish games only and it must kick off as soon as the full-times have been read out.

Therefore 7:20 for Dundee/Motherwell tonight is interesting. Given how dull that is they'll probably get away with it but something like Hearts/Aberdeen or a Renfrewshire Derby could be a loony bin at that time after a day of MD 20/20, constant lager and countless grams of low-quality gear.

When SPL games kicked off at 6 it could get mental on Sundays. Aberdeen/Rangers on the Saturday had a feeling of evil with a tea-time kick-off. If Celtic shame game was on a Saturday it would've been a hundred times as mental.

So fingers crossed for BBC's Saturday night entertainment being a guy chasing a referee with a cattle prod or something.

I'd prefer the nutter makes his way up into the BBC commentary gantry with his cattle prod, to be honest.

Watching the tv there and it says only 1000 people at the Aberdeen game. If that is correct that is fcking shameful

Aye it will be interesting, Motherwell seem to have a good number going up to support them. Most of my (Motherwell supporting) family are already up in Dundee and have been on the bevy since lunchtime.

Mega jealous of them getting a kick off slot like that on a Saturday, especially with it being an away cup tie.

Kilmarnock 6-0 Queen's Park FT
Livingston 3-1 Raith
St Mirren 2-0 Broxburn
Alloa 2-3 Inverness 3 FT

Kenny should have buried that. Open goal at the back post. It was a terrific ball from Rudden. Loads of pace on the ball which made it more difficult but should have scored.

Kenny should have buried that. Open goal at the back post. It was a terrific ball from Rudden. Loads of pace on the ball which made it more difficult but should have scored.

Absolutely no idea how he's missed that. 1 yard out in front of an open goal, beyond belief he's hit the post.

Old Kenny showing his liking for the mentally challengeds again there with that miss. Absolutely shite. Well done Rudden!

Great run from Miller but I've no idea how he's missed that. I know its fired across at pace but he cant be more than 3 yards out there. I've only seen the last 7 or 8 minutes but they've just shown another chance he had when clean through and should've squared it.

As an aside I'm chuckling at that tube Craigan. Going on about how Celtic have responded really well following us beating them and how Lennon playing a diamond in midfield has seen them have loads of the ball, like it's some kind of tactical masterstroke. Erm, its Partick Thistle ya arselicking thundercunt, did you really expect them to dominate possession? :)

Back