Scottish Cup 5th round draw takes place on Sunday night during Sportscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to wait and get them in the final.. Clinching the double after we've just won 55 might be the end of the world for many of them

Rangers

Aberdeen
Inverness CT
Arbroath/Falkirk (replay on 28th January)
Ayr United
Clyde
BSC Glasgow
Hamilton Academical
Hearts
Kilmarnock
Livingston
St Johnstone
St Mirren
Celtic
Motherwell
Dundee United/Hibs (Sunday)

Would love arbroath away, one of the few grounds I failed to tick off when coming up through the leagues

It's up to us to beat them so if we want to win the thing we need to take them on.

I'd always want easiest tie possible but not it's so obvious nobody else has it. I just want them now then what will be will be.

I'm not saying I want them because we will beat them far from it. It's just trying to decide the best way with so many games coming up.

Give us the yahoos at Ibrox and let’s end this embarrassing 32 game winning streak they have in cup games . It’s a farce and disgrace it’s got this far . 32 cup wins in a row ffs . That’s shameful , for a supposed “ professional “ competition.

I would happily take home ties until the semi.

Leagues priority so as many home ties in the cup will do nicely.

Happy with anyone at home but the lower placed the better. Give us a chance to rest key players and give some fringe players some game time can only be a benefit to the squad.

I want BSC Glasgow. Easy passage through but still a chance to give a wee team a big pay day and some lads an experience they'll never forget.

If we do t get the yahoo I’ll take this . Would be a good boost to Clyde financially
Just watched the highlights there and seen my wife going tonto behind the goal at Bonnyrigg, would be interesting again if we got Clyde in my house, as son and I in one end and her in the other end.

Anybody at home, however, would rather get Celtic at home at this stage than play them at Hampden.

Outwith them drawing us, I want them getting the hardest away tie possible. This 32 cup games unbeaten nonsense has barely seen a tough tie for them.

If we draw junkies, scum, sheep at home do they still get full Broomloan as per allocation rules?
mind we got done over by this last season vs sheep . I’ll watch with interest on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back