Scottish Cup 5th round draw takes place on Sunday night during Sportscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we drew Celtic would the away fans get 15/20k tickets as it’s the cup?

A home draw against a lower league team for us and a difficult away tie for the pigs would be my choice. Ideally send them down to Kilmarnock’s plastic pitch and let Killie set about them.
I’m not overly concerned with who we play, as long as it’s at Ibrox. That’s the main thing for me.

Any home team will do for me. Would quite like a championship or 1st division side so we can get the youngsters some more minutes

Home to BSC not just for the chance to give some youth a run out but if stranraer fc say there game will set them up for years what would it do for BSC with the gate moneys

Away teams are entitled to up to 20% of the stadium capacity. Not quite 20k tickets but still a fair chunk.

cherrs, wasn’t quite sure of the actual rule but knew it was a fair chunk. Likely just go back to the old allocations got that game of it happened. Although we would be entitled to 12k but we wouldn’t push for that due to segregation issues I wouldn’t think.

ill take BSC at home tho.

Easy home draw please.
Tough away draw for them with the potential for a reply. And the same till we meet and beat them in the final.

Scum at home would be great, a real opportunity to end the constant trebles..

I hate the thought of u idea getting money but I would love to thrash them at Ibrox, huge crowd and a very good atmosphere would be a guarantee , so should a win.
I hate that lot and would love to see them humiliated for their conduct in the past.

Unsurprisingly the SFA are missing a trick here.

I remember when the draw was made around 5:30pm on the Saturday after majority of games. It was great you would still be buzzing after the Gers had won, in the pub with your pals, planning the next game.

Now its always a totally different time or day and by the time the draw is made youve probably forgotten it was on Sportscene or Reporting Scotland at 6:30pm on Monday or whatever.

Same time every round, stream it on TV and Youtube on an SFA Channel (if they have one).
Im sure it would get more viewers and be more of an event than the totally embarassing set up they provide every round.

Was hoping EK got through and would have enjoyed seeing them at Ibrox. But not to be. So, ra sheliick at home please. End this "going for ..." tainted garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back